23rd March 2017, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

When is the last date for B.Com online form submission of Delhi University? When is the entrance exam of the same?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my Graduation with B.Com from Delhi University so I want to know when is the last date for B.Com online form submission of Delhi University? When is the entrance exam of the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in Delhi University? Last date of form submission?
  2. Date of B.Com form submission from Lucknow University?
  3. Where are m.com in accountancy forms available for Delhi University?
  4. Where to get Entrance forms for LLM of Delhi University for the year 2012? Last date for the submission of these forms?
  5. What is the BBA entrance exam date? Last date of online submission form
  6. What is the submission date for CDAC entrance exam?
  7. What is the last date for the form submission and where can i get the form for CAT 2010 exam?
  8. What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?
  9. What's the schedule of B.Ed entrance exam? Can I apply online for the same? What's the last date of form submission, entrance test date and fee structure for the same?
  10. Procedure to get admission in B.Com in Delhi University without mathematics? Last date for submission of the form?
  11. Last date for online form submission of MFC entrance exam?
  12. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  13. Last date of form submission for Architecture in IP University?
  14. From where I can get the application form of Pune University PhD entrance exam? Last date of form submission?
  15. What is the fee structure of B.Ed course in Delhi University? Last date of submission of form?
  16. What is the submission date for Ph.D entrance exam form in MS university, Baroda?
  17. Last date of submission of entrance exam forms of Osmania University?
  18. Date of MCA entrance exam? How to fill up the forms? Last date of form submission of MCA entrance conducted by Pune university? From where to get the forms? -- [Most Discussed]
31st March 2017, 11:28 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: When is the last date for B.Com online form submission of Delhi University? When is the entrance exam of the same?

The notification for Undergraduate admissions in Delhi university has not been released. Application forms for DU UG admissions will be released in last week of May. After that you can apply for UG admissions in different discipline at its official website.

Admission is totally done on basis of percentage of marks secured in 10+2. Several cut off list of percentage are released for admission in different colleges of Delhi University.
1st April 2017, 12:56 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the last date for B.Com online form submission of Delhi University? When is the entrance exam of the same?

The notification for 2017 Undergraduate admission in Delhi University is not released yet.

It is expected to come in last week of May, 2017.

Official website is http://www.du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?