22nd August 2017, 12:43 PM
abuibrahim

When is the last date for CBSE 9th standard registration for the current year?

When is the last date for CBSE 9th standard registration for the current year? Is it same in all the CBSE board schools or different? Can you please give me the details about the admission and the criteria to follow? Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

23rd August 2017, 08:19 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the last date for CBSE 9th standard registration for the current year?

CBSE refers to Central Board of Secondary Education and same is a national board of education in India which offers education upto higher secondary school level with its affiliated school all around India.

As far as you are concerned about the last date for Class 9th registration for the current academic year then for your information the registration process has not started yet and there has been no official notifications regarding the same till now. But as per the past year trend you can expect the registration process to start in September which usually lasts till the end of October.

The registration date for all the schools throughout the nation is same and as far as you are concerned about the criteria then apart from a Class 8th passed certificate and being a regular student of Class 9th your age should not be less than 13 years by the 1st October of that year in which you are pursuing your Class 9th.

For more updates and notifications regarding registration date you can regularly visit the official link of CBSE i.e; www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?