26th December 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

When is the Railway engineering exam and how to apply for it?

when is railway engineering exam,&how to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Indian Railway Engineering entrance exam?
  2. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
  3. How much percentage is required for IES entrance exam? What are the requirements for Railway Engineering? What is the pay scale of IES and Railway Engineering and what type of questions are asked in IES and Railway Engineering exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can i apply for recruitment exams conducted by different zones of Railway simultaneously?
  5. How to apply for Railway Board exam? I am a final year mechanical engineering student
  6. Can I apply for Section Engineer in Railway?
  7. Can I apply for railway exam after studying electrical and electronics engineering? What is the procedure to apply?
  8. How to join SCRA? What are the career options?
  9. Which course can be done after Diploma in IT? Which all job opportunities will I get in private and government sectors? -- [New]
  10. How to apply for Railway Engineering exam after 12th standard?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for IRTS?
  12. What is the last date to apply for Railway Engineering entrance exam? I have completed 12th
  13. Can I get admission for Engineering in Railway Institute?
  14. What is the date of notification for Civil engineering B.Tech?
  15. Can I apply for Railway Engineering being a candidate of 12th class with Maths? Do girls are eligible for this course? Last date to join this course?
  16. What kind of posts are available in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student? Can I appear in Indian Railway recruitment exam in my final semester?
  17. How to apply for railway job after completing 12th?
  18. Can I apply for railway exam after completing B.E in mechanical engineering with 64.6%
5th January 2012, 12:10 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the Railway engineering exam and how to apply for it?

The upcoming Railway exam is Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam which will be held on 29.1.2012 at 41 centers across India.

Interested candidates can log onto the UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in to register for the exams conducted by UPSC.
13th September 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

when the engineering railway exam 2012 october
13th September 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

when the railway engineering exam 2012 october
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?