5th October 2015, 11:16 PM
Hirok Jyoti Bharadwaj

How to apply for Indian Railway Engineering entrance exam?

Dear Sir,
I am going to appear my 12 std boards this year. Can you please help me out in how to apply for indian railway engineering entrances?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for IRTS?
  2. What kind of posts are available in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student? Can I appear in Indian Railway recruitment exam in my final semester?
  3. Job opportunities in Indian Railways for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Tips to prepare for Indian Railway recruitment exam?
  4. How to apply for Indian Railway with my Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Can I apply for Indian Railway recruitment if completed Diploma in IT on 10th basis?
  6. What are the posts available in Indian Railway for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply?
  7. Exams for getting railways jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the last date to apply for Railway Engineering entrance exam? I have completed 12th
  9. Can I apply for Section Engineer in Railway?
  10. How much percentage is required for IES entrance exam? What are the requirements for Railway Engineering? What is the pay scale of IES and Railway Engineering and what type of questions are asked in IES and Railway Engineering exam?
  11. How to apply for Indian Railway after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  12. What is the date to apply for Railway Engineering entrance exam?
  13. How can I get in India Railway if pursuing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  14. What are the special post in government sector for EC student? Procedure to get the post?
  15. How can I apply for Vocational Training in Indian Railway if pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  16. Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?
  17. How to apply for Indian Railway exam after completing BSc?
  18. Are there IES jobs for IT students?
16th October 2015, 10:32 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for Indian Railway Engineering entrance exam?

See before applying for the engineering exams of Indian railways, you need to do b.tech.
After this course only you can appear for in the Indian Railways for the Engineering posts.

There are various exams after completion of your b.tech. Some of them are-

>> Railway recruitment board exam which recruits for the
~Senior section engineer,
~junior engineer and other posts.

>>Indian Engineering Services through which one can opt for railways.

So, the options are many but before that you need to eligible for giving these exams.
So, I advise you to prepare for your engineering entrance exams like
- JEE

- VITEE

- BITS

- IP University

- UPSEE
etc.

Once you complete your engineering you can very well try in the railways departement.
7th June 2017, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Indian Railway Engineering entrance exam?

After completed 12th standard what are the courses i am taken to join INDIAN RAILWAYS and what are entrance exam i am write to qualify
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?