10th January 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

When are the results of Ph.D entrance exam given in IFTM University?

i want to know my result of phd entrance exam 2011 given in iftm university moradabad and my roll no.is 11102006.My subject is pharmaceutics.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study further to become a Scientist if completed 12th WBCHSE?
  2. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  3. How and where to do Ph.D if I have interest to do the course? -- [New]
  4. Best university in Madhya Pradesh for PhD in HR? Information regarding entrance exams?
  5. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  6. Reference books for preparation of ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam? Best University under ICAR?
  7. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  8. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  10. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics in Delhi University? When the entrance exam will be held?
  11. Detailed information about Jiwaji University PhD entrance exam?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Calcutta University?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  15. Details about Ph.D entrance exam? Best universities for doing Ph.D course after MCA?
  16. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Maths through correspondence from a good University?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Social Work in Jabalpur University? Course fee of PhD in this university?
  18. Date of PhD entrance exam 2015 at RTMNU University
26th July 2019, 10:02 AM
SAN@124

Default Re: When are the results of Ph.D entrance exam given in IFTM University?

IFTM University conducts entrance test for phd selection in the second week of july every year and result is published at the end of july or first week of august.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?