15th March 2017, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

When and where to get admission form for class 9?

I was qualified only till 8th with passing percentage and now I Want to study from private school at Noida in class 9th. I request you that please tell me when will I give class 9th admission form if firstly be registered so when i get and from where.

15th March 2017, 01:26 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and where to get admission form for class 9?

The admission forms for class 9th in private school can be obtained from the respective school office or through school official website.

You can fill the admission application form by collecting the application form from the school office and you can download the admission application form from the school official website and submit it in the respective school for taking admission in 9th standard.
15th March 2017, 08:23 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The application form for the admission in schools in 9th is available now and even the admission is going on.

So, in which ever school you want to get admission visit the school for detail information.

The admission will be offered on the basis of your result in 8th std and marks in admission entrance test.
15th March 2017, 09:44 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The application form for admission in std 9th is available now and admission process will be continued till end of March-April.

So, if you want to get admission in private school you will be get the exact and clear information only by visiting the school.

So, kindly visit school for detail information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?