27th January 2016, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

In which class should a 4 years old child take admission? When will be the admission form given?

Sir my son is 4 years old and I am eagerly want him to take admission in your school of this session i.e. 16-17 please help me in which class he should take admission and when admission form will be given?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply in B.Com for 12th student? How can I get admission form of B.Com? From where I will get form?
  2. What are the norms followed for getting admission in CBSE school?
  3. Is LKG admission allowed at the age of 3 years in CBSE schools?
  4. Procedure to get admission in 9th CBSE in any school of Nagpur for a candidate who is pursuing 8th CBSE in Mysore?
  5. When the admission form of Jamia Milia Islamia class 9 will be released?
  6. Age criteria for first standard in cbse schools
  7. What is the age criteria followed for admission of KG students?
  8. Minimum and maximum age required to join Srisatya Sai school?
  9. How to get admission in CHS after passing class 10th? How to get the admission form -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Any entrance exam is taken for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School in class 1? How to prepare the child for it?
  11. What is the process to get admission in primary section of St. Xaviers Primary School, Calcutta?
  12. Possibility to get transfer from ICSE to UP State Board for 9th student?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in 5th ICSE being a 10 years and 6 months old student of 4th CBSE?
  14. If the child later thinks to go back again to CBSE pattern will he/she get admission in CBSE?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in Sri Satya Sai school?
  16. Admission process for class one admission at St Xavier's school, Kolkata?
  17. Result of admission for kinder garden children in Puttaparthi?
  18. Is it possible for me to get admission in 11th again in a different school if I failed in my previous school in Delhi?
19th July 2016, 02:09 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which class should a 4 years old child take admission? When will be the admission form given?

You can get admission in Nursery class. You have not mentioned name of the school. So for us it is not possible to tell you about when will the form come, fees etc. Kindly provide us full details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?