27th April 2015, 06:36 PM
Ayushi B Dubey

When will the admission procedure starts for Engineering for the present year?

When will the admission procedure starts for Engineering for the present year? Can you please provide me the complete information for the same? I just need this information as soon as possible to ensure that I will apply for the procedure and get seat for Engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course?
  2. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  3. How to get admission in BSc Hons in Human Genetics? Procedure for admission?
  4. Which date Law admission starts after Graduation completion?
  5. Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?
  6. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for 2nd year of Engineering course through Lateral Entry Scheme after completion of B.Sc Physics? Required Procedure for this?
  8. What is the procedure to take admission in COEP computer engineering
  9. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  10. Engineering colleges for M.Tech admission without GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When will the AMIE admission start and What is the application procedure?
  12. Present status of DNB seats for Anesthesia in Mumbai? Procedure for getting admission for DNB?
  13. When will the BEE exams for EM and EA be held? Procedure of applying?
  14. What is the procedure of getting admission in AMIE and from where I can get its admission form? I have passed 12th with PCM
  15. Admission procedure to PSG college of Engineering, Coimbatore?
  16. Is it possible for diploma holders to apply for IIT entrance examination?
  17. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
  18. What is the procedure to take admission in IIT college of engineering? I have completed SSC with 91%
27th April 2015, 08:32 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: When will the admission procedure starts for Engineering for the present year?

First you must have to appear in JEE (Mains) Exams because admission for engineering are provided on the basis of the marks you got in the JOIN ENTRANCE EXAM ,

After that in the month of August you must counseling online on the JEE official website for the colleges in which you wanna to take admission ,Select the colleges in the preference first second third etc than they will inform you in which college you are eligible to take admission then its your choice in which college you wanna to go for but this will happens only when you score good marks in JEE mains otherwise no one government college provides you admission and there is no scope in private colleges

If you didn't submit the fee in the time period than college will rejects you and provide the admission to the next candidate after you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?