10th July 2012, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

When will Anna University start the TANCET counseling application proces for M.Tech?

Hi....
when will anna university starts to give tancet counselling application for M.Tech

Related Questions:
  1. Date of issue of TANCET counseling application forms by Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply for TANCET counseling?
  3. Date of issue of application forms for TANCET M.E? When does the counseling start?
  4. Date of counseling of Anna University for TANCET?
  5. Date of issue of Anna University TANCET counseling application form?
  6. How can I get the TANCET forms and date of issue of TANCET forms?
  7. Date of issue of application forms for MBA TANCET exam by Anna University?
  8. Who will issue the application form of TANCET counselling? From where I will get the application form? Issue date of TANCET result?
  9. Am I eligible to study M.Tech in Anna University if scored 36.717 marks in TANCET and 22.67 marks in GATE? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  11. Date of start of M.E counseling? When to give the application for counseling? What is a good score for OC category?
  12. Which colleges are available for me in M.E counseling for TANCET after scoring 37.692 marks in Anna University?
  13. When are the Counseling forms issued for tancet? and where?
  14. Any chance to get a good college in Anna University Counseling after scoring 19 marks in TANCET?
  15. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?
  16. Possibility for me to enter in Anna University CEG or MIT campus after scoring 35.546 in TANCET? What is the date of issue of TANCET M.E Application form?
  17. Where will i get in Anna University Counseling after scoring 30.33 in GATE?
  18. How many times can one write the GATE exm?

19th July 2012, 01:13 AM
ram21naresh

Default Re: When will Anna University start the TANCET counseling application proces for M.Tech?

dear
Tancet Entrance Exam date:-

M.B.A. 31.03.2012 (Saturday
M.C.A. 31.03.2012 (Saturday)
M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch./M.Plan. 01.04.2012

Result date:- 24th may, 2012

For more details, please visit: http://www.annauniv.edu/

Read more: http://mbadiscussions.com/when-will-anna-university-will-release-tancet-counselling-application-form-54062.html#ixzz2108IF6ca

20th June 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will Anna University start the TANCET counseling application proces for M.Tech?

i got 24.352 in TANCET 2014.But i dont know how to see the counseling rank list for my mark.my reg no:20133055.so plz anybody reply me

20th June 2014, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

i got 24.352 in TANCET 2014.But i dont know how to see the counseling rank list for my mark.my reg no:20133055.so plz anybody reply me

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?