18th December 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

When will the CBSE board exam going to be held for 12th standard?

When will cbse board exam for class 12 held?...pleaes tell me the date for it

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  2. When the 12th CBSE Mathematics compartmental exam will be held? Should I reappear 12th from CBSE Private Board?
  3. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  4. When the compartmental exam of 12th Economics CBSE will be held?
  5. Can I write 12th board exam being in 3rd year of B.Tech in ETC?
  6. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  7. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  8. Possibility of transfer from CBSE Board to Kerala State Board for study in 12th standard?
  9. Will I be able to secure 95% in 12th CBSE if secured 87.69% in 10th UP State Board?
  10. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  11. Admission in any Medial college for MBBS after compartment in 12th standard CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I take admission in 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board?
  13. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  14. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  15. Can I get admission to study in 12th CBSE being a PUC-1 Karnataka State Board student?
  16. Can I repeat class 12th from Rajasthan board in 2016 if already passed from CBSE?
  17. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?
  18. How can I clear my 12th board exam of CBSE? -- [New]
19th December 2011, 11:08 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: When will the CBSE board exam going to be held for 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Every year the CBSE board exams are held in the moth of march. The date sheet for the CBSE board exam of class XII is not published on the web site of CBSE for the year 2012.

It was expected to be announced in the month of January. So keep visiting the CBSE official web site as shown below:

www.cbse.nic.in

The date will be published on this web site only.

For more information related to 12th CBSE board examination you can also contact at the below address:

M C Sharma,
Controller of Examination
Tel. 91-11-22515828
Email: [email protected]
19th December 2011, 04:20 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: When will the CBSE board exam going to be held for 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When will the CBSE board exam going to be held for 12th standard?

Hi friend,

CBSE notification is not out yet. It is expected that, it would be out in Dec end or January.

Please check following CBSE official sit for Updates.Dates will be declare here only:-

www.cbse.nic.in

This exam generally falls in march every year.

for any other query, please post it here.

best of luck

regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?