10th September 2015, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Will I be able to secure 95% in 12th CBSE if secured 87.69% in 10th UP State Board?

Hello Everyone,
I have got 87.69% in my 10th UP State Board exam. Now I got transfer to CBSE Board and studying in 11th standard now. I just want to know can I be able to score 95% in 12th CBSE?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  2. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  3. Can I repeat 12th class by changing board from Maharashtra board to CBSE board?
  4. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th CBSE?
  5. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  6. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  7. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  8. Do companies give preference to students who have passed out the CBSE board?
  9. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  10. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  11. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?
  12. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  13. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  14. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  15. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  16. Can I get admission to study in 12th CBSE being a PUC-1 Karnataka State Board student?
  17. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  18. Eligibility for CET exam in 2013 after 11th and 12th from Andhra state board and 4th to 10th from CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
12th September 2015, 12:33 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to secure 95% in 12th CBSE if secured 87.69% in 10th UP State Board?

Yes, candidate can secure 95% marks in 12th CBSE if secured 87.69% in 10th UP State Board.
Candidate just have to prepare well for his/her 12th exam.
If you prepare well you can easily secure 95% marks in 12th CBSE exam. Just start preparing from the beginning and also go through all previous question papers for better preparation.
12th September 2015, 01:41 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I be able to secure 95% in 12th CBSE if secured 87.69% in 10th UP State Board?

It depends on your talent .
1) if you are very good at academics , then it will be very easy for you.
2) CBSE board syllabus will be somewhat advanced level, so you need to focus in the additional topics of evry subject.
3) the questions will be conceptual , so you need to focus on the topics more .
4) scoring good percentage depends on you . your performance should be good at
-> handwriting
-> presentation
-> diagrams
-> rough work .
12th September 2015, 08:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Well, it all depends on you and how you manage your time table. You definitely have chance of getting these marks as you have got good marks in class X.

Therefore, you shouldn't doubt yourself and concentrate on your studies. There is nothing impossible if you prepare wholeheartedly.
13th September 2015, 04:51 PM
sumittttt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have got 87.69% in my 10th UP State Board exam. Now I got transfer to CBSE Board and studying in 11th standard now. I just want to know can I be able to score 95% in 12th CBSE?
Hello friend,

You can definitely score 95% but you have to study very hard because its not easy to score 95% . my sister was also in cbse board in 12 std and she scored 89% . here are the names of some books which may help you
1) evergreen 100% success for all acadamic subjects
2) oswal books for maths , physics, chemistry

These books helped my sister so i think it will help u also and u should also refer previous years question paper so from there also u will get ideas about questions.
But the main thing is u have to study very hard give your best.

"ALL THE BEST"
14th September 2015, 09:19 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

It depends on your hard work and talent and no one can predict your marks based on what you have achieved earlier.
All you need to do is study to the best of your ability and the rest will follow.
You need to study a lot and make sure that you have full confidence in yourself.
You should try your best and if you are able to do it a positive outcome can be expected.
15th September 2015, 06:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Yes it depends your own effort . How much determined you are regarding your 12th exam. You need to work hard and study smartly. Take proper guidance from your teachers and Seniors. Make your own notes and revise them thoroughly. Practise previous year question papers after competing whole syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?