9th October 2011, 01:47 PM
vijay_010

When will foreigner universities start academics in India?

when foreigner universities will start academics in india

whom they will take for teaching whether Indian or foreigners (from their home country ) briefly
thank you
G vijay kumar
IITR

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get into academics after clearing NETSLET exam? Will my R&D experience count for appointment in universities?
  2. Scholarship to pursue Air Hostess training course in India for a foreigner?
  3. Will I be consider as a Foreigner if study MBBS in India being a candidate of Bangladesh? Can I do MBBS in India through IELTS?
  4. Process to join MD/MS in Canada for foreigner student?
  5. How may I get good universities in Germany for Masters in Electrical power engineering? I've secured 70 % marks in academics
  6. What is the minimum % required to study abroad?
  7. How may I get Information about clinical psychology at Pune university? I'm a foreigner student and have completed B.A(psycholog) from UNISA university(South Africa)
  8. Where to do Ph.D in M.Pharm with scholarship? -- [New]
  9. How to prepare for the CAT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I become Lecturer in pharmacy college after B.Pharm and MS in Analytical Chemistry?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Pharmacy for foreign students?
  12. Procedure to do Research in Mathematics in Germany? Which are the scholarship schemes available?
  13. Is NIOS accepted for studies Abroad?
  14. Good Universities in Ukraine, Czech, Italy etc. offering MBBS / MD / MS after 12th standard with science from India? Admission and fee?
  15. How to take admission into government college with less donation? I am a foreigner
  16. Is Yogi Vemana University NCTE approved?
  17. Will i be able to get a seat in foreigner quota with 199 marks in medical colleges of Chennai?
  18. PG education in ayurveda for foreigners medical students in India?
18th April 2012, 05:05 PM
abcxyzlenovo2
Member+

Default Re: When will foreigner universities start academics in India?

since india has such great educational institutions like the IIT HUBS that foreign institutes feel ashamed to open its institute in india....

its like opening a shop in front of a multiplex
18th April 2012, 09:35 PM
abcxyzlenovo2
Member+

Default Re: When will foreigner universities start academics in India?

and moreover the foreign educational institutes neither have the quality of education that is given in the "IIT INSTITUTES " nor they will have the '' LOW COST '' admissions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?