5th March 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for admission in correspondence B.Ed in New Delhi??

Hi ,

This is Reena Mishra from Delhi , i want to do Correpondence B.Ed in Delhi , so kindly suggest me that how to apply ? and which university will better for this

my mail id : [email protected]

contact no : 9971407835 or 9818410420

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Ed program?
  2. How to take admission in B.ed through correspondence after passing B.A with 43.75% from DU?
  3. Colleges for B.Ed with correspondence in Delhi? How to apply?
  4. How can I apply for admission in correspondence B.Ed in New Delhi??
  5. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  6. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Com from Delhi School of Correspondence?
  8. Admission in B.Arch correspondence course? Best colleges in Delhi for that?
  9. List of universities which offer correspondence B.A.(Punjabi) in Delhi? Last date of admission in Delhi University? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Details of correspondence BEd course of Bangalore University? How should I apply? What is the course fees?
  12. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course?
  13. How to take admission in B.Ed through correspondence?
  14. Am I eligible to take admission in any Law course through correspondence?
  15. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  16. How may I do LL.B through correspondence in outside Delhi region? I got 44% marks
  17. What is the time of commencement of B.Ed course from DU? Any other universities offering the same course in correspondence within Delhi?
  18. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
28th March 2012, 11:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for admission in correspondence B.Ed in New Delhi??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi ,

This is Reena Mishra from Delhi , i want to do Correpondence B.Ed in Delhi , so kindly suggest me that how to apply ? and which university will better for this

my mail id : [email protected]

contact no : 9971407835 or 9818410420

In order to pursue Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program through distance mode from any National Council for Teachers Education [NCTE] approved University in the country, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program, from a recognized University. Beside this one must hold a minimum of two years teaching experience from any recognized School.

There are various well recognized Universities which do provide B.Ed program through distance mode. Here are the list of some of the very best Universities:

Indira Gandhi National Open University - IGNOU
Jamia Millia Islamia University
Annamalai University
Osmanai University
Kakatia University.
12th April 2012, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for admission in correspondence B.Ed in New Delhi??

how can i apply for admission in corresponding b.ed? and what are the qualification wants for admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?