9th February 2012, 11:59 AM
aruna thamil

When will I receive call letter being a candidate from SC category having scored 125 marks in IBPS Exam?

I have scored 125 in ibps & i belong to sc catecory will i get call letter

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a call for the Interview having scored 124 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  2. After scoring 154 marks in general category in IBPS CWE for clerical post can I have a chance for any call letter and jobs in any banks?
  3. Can I get a interview call after scoring 127 marks in IBPS PO exam?
  4. Will there be any chance for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Exam and being a candidate of OBC category?
  5. Will there be any chance for me to get a call from any Bank having scored 115 marks in IBPS PO Exam?
  6. Cutoff marks for SC community in IBPS to get an interview call?
  7. Is there any chance of getting a call letter by a candidate secured 157 marks in IBPS clerical exam?
  8. What are the chances for me to get call for Interview having scored 147/250 in IBPS Exam being a candidate of General category having completed PG in Banking and Finance?
  9. What are the chances to get a call from banks after scoring 156 marks in general category of IBPS?
  10. What is the highest marks required in IBPS?
  11. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?
  12. Is there any change in the IBPS entrance exam date? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When IBPS IT Scale-I Officer recruitment exam will be held? When I will get my call letter?
  14. What is the minimum marks required in graduation to be eligible for IBPS exam? -- [New]
  15. When will i receive the call letter of Indian Navy?
  16. Last date to get TANCET application form? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  17. What to do if I don't receive my NDA exam call letter?
  18. Will I get my marks for IBPS Exam to rectify the mistakes?
9th February 2012, 01:21 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I receive call letter being a candidate from SC category having scored 125 marks in IBPS Exam?

For the first time, IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) has conducted common written exam for the recruitment of PO positions for 19 public sector banks on 18th September, 2011.

The result of this examination was already announced.

The minimum cut off marks which the candidate has to score in each of the categories of the written exam is 24 (for General) and for the candidates who belong to other categories should score a minimum of 21 marks to get through.

Recently Union Bank has invited the candidates who have got through IBPS PO Exam to the Interview by mentioning particular marks as the minimum eligibility to appear for Interview.

Only candidates who have secured above the set marks are eligible to take the Interview.

These minimum marks which was set by Union Bank are different from one category to other category.

The candidates of SC category should have scored a minimum of 149 marks in IBPS PO Exam to attend for the Interview of Union Bank PO Recruitment.

As per this criteria, you are not eligible to attend for the Interview. But, you don't need to worry. There are number of public sector banks which will invite candidates with their own set marks as the minimum eligibility criteria.

The IBPS score card is valid for a period of one year.

In this one year, definitely, you are going to get a call from any of the public sector bank for to appear for the Interview.

So, I suggest you to don't waste time and preapre for the Interview.

For updated information on bank exams, you can visit
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?