5th May 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

When will Merrut Campus M.Sc forms will dispatch?

when meerut campus M.Sc form will dispatch?
plzz send me details on my mail id

Related Questions:
29th May 2015, 04:48 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will Merrut Campus M.Sc forms will dispatch?

Well, there are so many colleges and universities in Meerut, you must have mentioned the name of the university that you want to get admitted in and you want to know whereabouts of. Along with this you did not mention the stream that you want to get admitted in. The thing is that different universities dispatch their forms in different times and sometimes forms of some streams are released earlier due to administrative reasons. Anyways the time of releasing M.Sc.forms is from the middle of June to July and up up till late August. So you have to keep checking the official website of the corresponding university that you are interested in by the end of this month only. As soon as the B.Sc. honors results are out every university plans up their administrative procedures and starts giving out forms for admission accordingly. So start visiting the website of the respective university, by the end of this month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?