5th February 2017, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply to study a short term course in Marketing Management? How will it be beneficial for me?

Hello sir, I am B.Com graduate and want to do a short term course in Marketing Management. Where should I apply for it? How beneficial would it be for me?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the short term courses related to management and marketing? I am pursuing BBA(4th semester) from Karnataka University
  2. Possibility to get a short term education loan of 1 lakh to study M.Sc Anatomy? Where to apply for it? -- [New]
  3. Short term courses that will be beneficial during campus recruitment for a BTech IT student?
  4. Courses that I should do with S.Y.B.Com?
  5. Short term courses that I can do in 1 month duration? Will it be beneficial for me? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which short term courses will be beneficial for me to get Job in Power Plant having completed Engineering with Mechanical stream?
  7. How can I go for short term course in Nanotechnology after completing MSc in Microbiology?
  8. How to study a short term course in Computer and Mobile repairing?
  9. Any short term courses available for me after 12th which would be beneficial?
  10. List of short term courses available for 4th year B.Tech(ECE) branch? Are they beneficial in getting job or raising salary?
  11. Useful short term courses for me being a candidate of MBA in Marketing and HR?
  12. Which short term courses are beneficial for my career? Which is more beneficial between embedded and VLSI?
  13. Any short term course which I can do during winter/summer vacations of Electrical Engineering that would be beneficial for me?
  14. Does CDAC provides any short term course for 4 to 5 weeks? Which courses would be appropriate for my placements? Will the language course be beneficial or courses like embedded and VLSI is better?
  15. Short term courses available to study for EEE Diploma holder?
  16. Is it beneficial to do short term Diploma in Financial Decision & Analysis course for B.Com graduates? Job prospects of this course?
  17. Short Term Courses available for B.E Electrical and Electronics candidates
  18. Is there any short term courses in Hotel Management Field? How can I get admission in the course?
28th August 2017, 12:32 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Where to apply to study a short term course in Marketing Management? How will it be beneficial for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am B.Com graduate and want to do a short term course in Marketing Management. Where should I apply for it? How beneficial would it be for me?

If you want to study short term courses in marketing management, then these courses are very helpful for you to improve your marketing skills and also helps you to get good job. Here below are details regarding short term courses related to marketing management:-

List of Short Term Courses in Marketing Management:-

1). Public relations in marketing and event management course.

>> Duration of course is 3 months.

>> Eligibility required to apply is 10+2.

2). Marketing News Writing.

>> Duration of course is 4 months.

>> Qualification required to apply is 10+2.

3). Marketing Business communication.

>> Duration of course is 3 months.

>> Educational qualification required to apply is 10+2.

4). Digital Marketing.

>> Duration of course is 2 months.

>> Educational qualification required to apply is 10+2.

List of Institutes Offer short Term Courses in marketing management:-

1). Digital Marketing and Social Media Training Institute.(Chennai).

2). Fita Institute.(Chennai).

3). Digital Marketing and Social Media Training Institute .(Mumbai).

4). Operating Media Institute.(Mumbai).

5). The Delhi School of Communication.(Delhi).

6). Institute of Management Studies.(Delhi).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?