15th March 2016, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Dhoulpur Army School?

I want to admission in Dhoulpur army school for my son.
I am a civilian. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Dhoulpur Army School?
Please guide me. Waiting for the reply!

15th March 2016, 08:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Dhoulpur Army School?

To get admission Dholpur Army school, your child will have to appear for entrance test conducted by the school itself and after having cleared the examination successfully, there will be an interview session conducted for both the candidates and its parents. You will have to clear the interview round along with your child in order to be sure of your child's admission.
15th March 2016, 08:17 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Dhoulpur Army School?

For admission in Dholpur Army school, your son will have to appear and clear the entrance test conducted by the school, in order to provide admission to deserving students. Your child will however have to clear the examination and the interview round in order to be eligible for admission in Army School.
15th March 2016, 08:48 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Admissions are provided on the basis of their entrance exam in Dholpur Army School. Just visit the school and buy a prospectus of the school because you will get all the information about the test and school in prospectus. You will also get an application form in the prospectus. I would like to suggest you buy a sample papers and practice set for better preparations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?