16th October 2016, 01:22 PM
PANDEESWARAN.M

How to join the Railway Engine Driver Loco Pilot?

I have completed my diploma course in mechanical engineering. Please, tell me that how to join the railway engine driver loco pilot? And also how to apply for the railway engine driver loco pilot?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to become an Engine Driver (Loco Pilot) in the Indian Railway?
  2. How can I become an Engine Driver (Loco Pilot) in the Indian Railway? Which exam do I have to appear for?
  3. How can I become a Railway Loco Pilot? Which exam I have to write?
  4. Can I apply for Railway Engine driver's post (Loco Pilot) after completing class 12th?
  5. Which course should I pursue to become an Indian Railway engine driver?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Train Engine Driver (Loco Pilot)?
  7. How can I become a Train Engine driver (Loco Pilot) after completing class 12th in Vocational Group?
  8. Can I apply for Railway engine driver after scoring 93% marks in Intermediate?
  9. When an Assistant Loco Pilot be promoted to Loco Pilot of Superfast, Luxury and Good train?
  10. Procedure to become a railway engine driver?
  11. What is the Procedure to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? In which exam do I have to appear?
  12. Can I apply for Indian Railway Loco Pilot job after completing ITI? Can I become a Loco Pilot with a weak eyesight?
  13. How can I become a Loco Pilot?
  14. What should I do to become a Loco Pilot or to get a Railway job?
  15. What to study after 12th to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  16. Can I become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railway after completing class 12th with Science stream?
  17. Is b.com degree is useful to get railway engine driver job? What is the procedure followed to get the job in Railways?
  18. How can I become a Train engine driver (Loco Pilot) after completing class 10th?
16th October 2016, 05:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join the Railway Engine Driver Loco Pilot?

The basic eligibility to become a train driver is 10th and an ITI course.
The selection is done on the basis of performance in the exam conducted by Indian Railways.
>>The steps of the examination are:
>>Mechanical comprehension test >> Trainability for rules and procedures test >> Group Bourdon test >> Co-Ordination and reactions test >> Structured Interview
The age of the candidate should be below 30 years .
The notice regarding recruitment is published in the Employment news every year.
16th October 2016, 07:02 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become loco pilot:

The exam for loco pilot is conducted by the railway Recruitment Board . The minimum eligibility required is must have passed 10th and ITI and not have completed any diploma degree diploma degree any recognised invested at least 50% marks. Candidate must have at least 21 years of age to appear in this test. If you belong to SC/ ST category student and you can apply for the exam up to 35 years.
18th April 2017, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.tech from Mechanical engineer. Can i fill the form of Railway loco pilot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?