27th March 2011, 09:50 PM
mahmudulhassan

Where I can get a job after completing MSc Bioinformatics?

sir, i am a MSc bioinformatic student , where i wil get job after completing course

28th March 2011, 12:01 PM
krupadesai

Default Re: Where I can get a job after completing MSc Bioinformatics?

JOB AFTER COMPLETING MSc BIOINFORMATICS COURSE:

You can start preparing for competitive exams like BINC (Bioinformatics National Certification Exam), DBT-JRF which will be an additional advantage to you. Moreover, if you are good at biology, you can opt for other entrances too like CSIR-NET, GATE, ICMR-NET as many institutions give preference to students who have cleared any of the above exam.

It is also important that you have experience in your project work as dissertation work in your masters. If you haven't gone through the same, you can apply for such positions at ugc granted organisations.

Develop some of your tools in any computer language you are comfortable (eg:Perl, Java, C, C++,etc.).

Have a wet-lab training experience handling basic molecular biology instruments.

Apply for the research positions at CSIR labs, IBAB(Banglore), ACTREC(Mumbai), CCMB(Hyderabad), TIFR(Mumbai), NIRRH(Mumbai), NII(Delhi), IITs, IISc & companies.

Personally go & apply at different places & don't loose hopes. There are many opportunities in bioinformatics fields & scopes are bright.
29th May 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
i have completed my MSc.Biotechnology in 2010 how can i get a job in CSIR labs
26th July 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i was complited my m.sc. bioinfomaics last year how to get the job?
2nd August 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

what are the job scopes of bio informatics
18th July 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Nw i am compliting B'pharm and i am confused to take admission for M'pharm or M.Sc. Bioinformatics. My few friend tel me d bioinformatics course have restricted job oppourtunity and companies in india and no future scope as compared to pharma field. I am very confused to choose the right course so please Help me???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?