28th April 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Where in Jharkhand can I do internship while doing B.E Electrical and Electronics in Karnataka?

i am doing B.E. in Karnataka. My branch is electrical and electronics and i want to pursue training during my vacations i.e june of this month...can u please suggest me some name of internship offering industries in jharkhand....
thank u !!!

Related Questions:
  1. What outcomes I will get during Internship being an Electrical and Electronics student?
  2. How to apply for Internship in NTPC during winter vacations for Electrical and Electronics 2nd year student?
  3. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Nanotech Electronics Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  5. How to join internship after completing B.E in electrical and electronics engineering
  6. Eligibility to do Summer Internship for 2nd year B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering student? -- [New]
  7. Companies in Delhi and NCT for Summer Internship in Electrical and Electronics field?
  8. List of private organizations which offer Internship for B.E.(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) graduate in India?
  9. Is it possible for me to do internship in ISRO and also get the job here while doing 3rd semester Electrical and Electronics?
  10. Can I do internship in electrical and electronics engineering companies while doing my 7th semester?
  11. Is ST certificate of Jharkhand also valid in Karnataka for CET? Is ST reservation is only valid for ST's students which belong to Karnataka for CET?
  12. Which companies are available for 3rd year students of electrical and electronics for doing summer internship in India? How to apply for such internship programme?
  13. Institutes offering lateral entry after diploma in electrical and electronics engineering from private institute of Jharkhand
  14. Internship for B.Tech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) student in Bhubaneswar?
  15. Core companies offering internship for electrical and electronics engineering students? What are the requirements?
  16. Internship in reputed companies being a 3rd year B.E electrical and electronics student?
  17. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  18. Which all companies provide internship in karnataka
30th August 2011, 02:02 AM
subeerghosh89

Default Re: Where in Jharkhand can I do internship while doing B.E Electrical and Electronics in Karnataka?

try SAIL bokaro or bsnl,indo danish jamshedpur,ntpc,usha lexus rnc etc
17th January 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where in Jharkhand can I do internship while doing B.E Electrical and Electronics in Karnataka?

I am a electrical student in 3nd year...kindly somebody help me with the contact details or procedure for summer internship from a thermal power plant in jharkhand... my mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?