11th February 2018, 05:05 PM
Yashrandhawa

Whether 10th and 12th from ICSE board is valid for studying abroad or not?

I have completed my 10th and 12th in Intermediate Council of Secondary Education so I want to ask it is valid or not in the source of going abroad for higher studies after 12 and can I get visa on this mark sheet?

Related Questions:
22nd February 2018, 04:35 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether 10th and 12th from ICSE board is valid for studying abroad or not?

Yes, ICSE board is eligible for studying in abroad because the ICSE board is recognised by many foreign universities.

Intermediate Council of Secondary Education (ICSE) is one of the best recognised boards which offers good education and it is recognised by many foreign universities.
You can easily get visa after completing your 12th class education in ICSE board, if you clear it in merit.
22nd February 2018, 08:19 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether 10th and 12th from ICSE board is valid for studying abroad or not?

Yes you are eligible to apply for visa on the basis of your mark sheet.
As because ICSE board is also valid in India as well as in Abroad. So no need to worry about this.
But it is important that your school should be recognized otherwise degree should not be valid.
22nd February 2018, 09:52 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

ICSE stands for Indian Certificate of Secondary Education and it is a recognized board.

So, you are eligible to get admission in abroad after completion of 10th and 12th with ICSE.

Yes, if you fulfill the other criteria for the visa, then you are eligible to get it on the basis of ICSE certificate as well.
25th July 2018, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I would like to say that I passed my intermediate year of 2011 from ICSE Delhi Board my roll no is M1104072 but when I was made a passport but they refused make NECR passport be when I show my admit card they declared this is fake they made my ECR passport I given my examination by mayank institute of technology siliguri.
30th December 2019, 04:51 AM
Unregistered

Originally my name was appeared in birth certificate was Varaparla Hrishitha. But, in 10 Class certificate issued by ICSC Board in the year 2015, it was shown as Hrishitha V. When I applied for Passport, they required surname with full form. How can I get revised Certificate from ICSC Board with name originally mentioned in birth certificate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?