30th April 2018, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Whether having a Diploma is equivalent to Master's degree or not?

I'm having a full time Diploma in Fashion Designing. Is it equivalent to having a Master's Degree? If not Master's then is it equivalent to having a Graduate Degree?

23rd May 2018, 12:39 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether having a Diploma is equivalent to Master's degree or not?

Let me tell you that Diploma is only considered as Intermediate degree. It is neither considered as graduation not Master’s degree.
You have to pursue graduation individually.
23rd May 2018, 01:00 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Whether having a Diploma is equivalent to Master's degree or not?

Diploma is only considered as Intermediate that is 12th degree.
You have to pursue graduation after completing Diploma as because it is compulsory. It is not considered as graduation or Master’s degree.
If you want to pursue Master’s degree then you have to complete graduation first.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?