14th June 2018, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

How many years it take to complete Law course after completion of Diploma course?

I have completed my Diploma course and now wants to pursue Law course. So, please tell me which course exactly I have to study for Law after Diploma and how many years will it take to complete it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is this possible to do Law after completion of Diploma in ECE?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for doing Law in Pune after completion of diploma?
  3. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  4. Can I join diploma after completion of ITI and without the completion certificate?
  5. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do graduation after completion of diploma?
  6. Am I eligible to take Law after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  7. Is it possible to do B.A in External to pursue B.Ed after completing diploma in EC 4 years back?
  8. Can I be eligible for Argument in court if I do LLB in distance education?
  9. Is it possible to join graduation in CS on completion of 2 years Diploma?
  10. Am I eligible for LLB after completion of diploma in ECE?
  11. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for AMIE after completion of diploma course 3 years with CS?
  13. Is it possible to complete diploma in 2 years after completion of 12th standard?
  14. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  15. Which are the colleges offering 3 years Law course? Is the 3 years law course equivalent to normal law course? What are the career opportunities after completing LLB? From which month does the admission commence? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I join Law course after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the maximum age limit for this?
  17. Which date Law admission starts after Graduation completion?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for AMIE after completion of CS diploma for 3 years?
15th June 2018, 10:00 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How many years it take to complete Law course after completion of Diploma course?

As far as you are concerned about the duration of law course which you can pursue after completion of your diploma degree then it is five years as diploma degree course is a degree course equivalent to a higher secondary school degree.

Further, for pursuing LLB integrated bachelor degree course from top law universities or central universities you need to qualify entrance examinations such as CLAT, BHU UET, DU LLB entrance examination, CUCET, etc. .
15th June 2018, 10:08 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years it take to complete Law course after completion of Diploma course?

You can pursue LLB after diploma. The main criterion for LLB course is a diploma or equivalent qualification with 50% marks.

CLAT exam is the concerned entrance examination which you need to appear for this course. You will be asked questions from subjects like GK, English skills, reasoning legal aptitude etc in this exam.

If you get through this exam, you can join any good law colleges.
15th June 2018, 09:36 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that diploma degree course is a degree equivalent to a higher secondary school degree and therefore you are eligible to pursue integrated degree course in law (i.e; BA LLB) which is a five year course.

Further, for pursuing the same degree course you must have at least secured 45% marks ( or 40% marks in case you belong to SC/ST and PH category ) from a recognized institute.

You can even pursue degree course in law of three years once you complete your graduation degree in any stream after your diploma degree course.
17th June 2018, 09:18 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Since a diploma degree course is equivalent to higher secondary school degree course hence after completion of your diploma degree course you are eligible to pursue integrated law degree course (i.e; BA LLB degree course or equivalent)whose duration is five years.

Further, to be eligible for pursuing integrated law degree course you are required to have completed your diploma degree course with at least 45% marks . Marks relaxation upto 5 % is allowed for reserved category candidates.
2nd September 2019, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Am doing law in Diploma, but am struggling I love this course much in such a way that I don't imagine myself doing any other courses except law...
so I need help what should I do, how am I suppose to study this Course so that I can be able to pass it well and understand it/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?