20th May 2016, 07:44 PM
priya peppy

Whether to join State board or CBSE to get a seat in Government Medical Colleges of Chennai?

My aim is to become a Doctor....i have completed my 10th in a cbse school and now i am confused whether to join state board or cbse due to the neet exams. I am from Chennai and i need a seat in government college.

Priya

Related Questions:
  1. CBSE or State Board, which is better for Medical aspirant?
  2. Is it good to change board from CBSE to Kerala state while studying in 7th standard?
  3. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  4. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  5. Can I change my board from CBSE to state board to score marks for getting a medical seat in future?
  6. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th class of CBSE Board to join Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in Chennai? Will there be any Coaching centers available for the Entrance Exam in and around Chennai?
  7. Difference between CBSE and State Board?
  8. Minimum cutoff to be scored in state board exam to get medical seat in government medical college in Tamilnadu
  9. Quota in medical seats in Gujarat for state board and CBSE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Comparison between State board and CBSE higher secondary in Tamilnadu?
  11. CBSE students admission to medical colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  12. Which is advisable for Medical preparation CBSE or State Board?
  13. Can I get nursing seat in any government medical college in Chennai
  14. Is it easy to get MBBS by studying in CBSE or State Board?
  15. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  16. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  17. What is the possibility to get a seat in any one of the three government medical colleges in Chennai after scoring 196.75 cutoff?
  18. Will I get medical seat in any government medical college in Chennai after scoring 197.60 cuoff?
20th May 2016, 10:57 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether to join State board or CBSE to get a seat in Government Medical Colleges of Chennai?

To get a seat in Government Medical Colleges of Chennai, you must have to study and get good score in your 12th standard and Medical entrance examination. By joining in State Board or CBSE Board school, you can't simply get admission in Government Medical colleges of Chennai.

So, I think you have understood that you can join in any school for pursuing your higher studies and the main thing is to concentrate on studies and get good score in your 12th standard and Medical entrance examination, so, that you can easily get admission in Government Medical Colleges of Chennai.
21st May 2016, 05:31 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether to join State board or CBSE to get a seat in Government Medical Colleges of Chennai?

Candidates passed 10+2 from any recognised board are eligible to appear for NEET. NEET examination which is conducted as a common admission test for admission in medical courses.

So, you can pursue course from any of the board state or central to appear for examination and after qualifying in examination eligible to get admission in medical course and become eligible to become doctor after completing the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?