7th March 2017, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Who is the authorized person to collect income tax from Governmet Adided school teachers?

Who is the authorized person to collect income tax from Governmet Adided school teachers? I need to know the right information on this, it will be helpful if you can provide me the answer on the same soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between Aided school teachers income tax rules and Government school income tax rules?
  2. Eligibility to become Income Tax Officer after B.Com and CS professional programme?
  3. Detailed information regarding Central sales tax, wealth tax and income tax?
  4. Jobs in Income tax department after B.Sc IT?
  5. How to become an income tax inspector? Books to be referred to become one?
  6. What steps should be taken after BBM in order to become a Sales tax or Income tax officer?
  7. How may I apply for income tax department jobs? Types of questions being asked?
  8. What is the procedure to become an Income Tax Officer in the Income Tax Department?
  9. Procedure of exams for Income Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector and Income Tax Officer? When the exams will be held?
  10. Important deductions in profit and gains in business and profession?
  11. What should I study further after completing 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  12. Procedure to become an Income Tax Assistant after completion of CMA? How much time doe it takes to become an Income Tax Assistant?
  13. What is the procedure for getting job in Income Tax department of India? Which exam should I give to get job in Income Tax?
  14. Is it beneficial to do CA to get into Income tax department?
  15. Is there any Accounts related job available in Income Tax Department?
  16. Stream required in 11th and 12th standard for becoming an Income tax officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to become an Income Tax Officer? How should I prepare for Income Tax
  18. Eligibility to apply for income tax jobs at the age of 31 after completing BA with 50% marks?
7th March 2017, 06:00 PM
ajay0770

Default Re: Who is the authorized person to collect income tax from Governmet Adided school teachers?

The authorized person to collect income tax from Governmet Adided school teachers are as enclosed here under. please find out the attachment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?