6th July 2011, 06:59 PM
zigbee

Is it true that M.Tech is not useful for career? Should I go for a job instead and get some experience?

hi,
I am studying b tech of ECE branch.I want to do M tech.I am preparing for gate too.But many are saying that doing M tech is not useful for your carrier and if you join in a job you will get experience in these two years course.Is it true?
can i get a good opportunity through M tech.please get me out of this dilama.

4th September 2011, 08:12 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it true that M.Tech is not useful for career? Should I go for a job instead and get some experience?

Dear friend,

Most of the students suffer from this doubt just after their graduation. It is mandatory to set your mind at the time of graduation so that you can take up a particular study course or join a job as a professional and get some experience.

Some people suggest that there is no big advantage of doing M.tech in ECE, but it totally depends on the candidate whether he/she likes or not to go with M.Tech.

According to me,of course, doing a higher degree course, gives you an advantage over your knowledge ,your experience and subject proficiency,whether you want a job or not. With that, it also increases job opportunities.

But it matters if you want a job as soon as you can ,then only you can decide not to pursue higher studies at this time.

So all is up to you , please make your mind what to do now, whether go for a job, or to make your career stronger by doing M.tech.

All the best!
29th January 2012, 04:48 PM
GUNDA DIVYA

Default Re: Is it true that M.Tech is not useful for career? Should I go for a job instead and get some experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbee View Post
hi,
I am studying b tech of ECE branch.I want to do M tech.I am preparing for gate too.But many are saying that doing M tech is not useful for your carrier and if you join in a job you will get experience in these two years course.Is it true?
can i get a good opportunity through M tech.please get me out of this dilama.
Hi,

After ECE its better to continue your studies....

If you want job then also you can go with that......

As you are saying that you are preparing for Gate if you got good score in that then go for M.tech......

If not better to go with job.......

By doing job also you can continue your studies.....

All the best.......
5th February 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

mtech is not useful..because in campus recruitments mtech's are less considered or may not be considered at all..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?