5th February 2016, 06:48 AM
Unregistered

How to face interview for the post of News Reader?

I am going to news reader interview in etv-2 telugu news channel. I need guidance regarding how to face the interview for the news reader post. Please help me with the information.

7th February 2016, 11:57 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to face interview for the post of News Reader?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am going to news reader interview in etv-2 telugu news channel. I need guidance regarding how to face the interview for the news reader post. Please help me with the information.
The aspirant should have a very good command over the relevant language. He should be able to speak the same fluently. He should update himself with the latest developments in the various fields such as politics, sports, current affairs, entertainment etc. He can attend specific courses offered by institutions for news reading, this will make him a very good fit for the job. He should be appropriately dressed for the interview. The questions will be made to test the aspirant’s reactions or answers in the above mentioned fields of activity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?