17th July 2017, 10:51 AM
Ashutosh Sangwan Pradhan

Best combination in 11th with Commerce stream? Can I take Computer and Mathematics as well?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th exam and wan to take Commerce in 11th. Please suggest me best combination for it? Can I take Computer and Mathematics as well?

Related Questions:
  1. Best subject combination available in 11th from CBSE board?
  2. Is math compulsory for commerce stream? Which is better, science or commerce?
  3. Whether I have to take Science or Commerce in 11th to do Architecture?
  4. Best subjects in Commerce stream for 11th standard
  5. Which subject combination should I choose to study in 11th Commerce?
  6. Which subject combination to choose in 11th science stream to do Information Technology later for graduation? -- [New]
  7. Can I do MCA without having Mathematics in 11th and 12th? Which are the best colleges for this course? I am from commerce stream
  8. Which subject to opt between computer science and math with commerce?
  9. What combination courses are offered in commerce for CS?
  10. Can i get Computer Science and Art as a part of subject combination in class 11th?
  11. Can I change school if my school forces me to take Maths along with PCB? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to take admission in 11th (Commerce) with total 6 subjects along with Mathematics?
  13. List of schools which offer NIOS student to take admission in Commerce stream with Mathematics in 11th standard
  14. What is the best combination for commerce in 11th, computer science -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the courses available which have the combination of Commerce and Computer for 12th Commerce student?
  16. Possibility to study B.Sc in any stream after 12th (Commerce) with Computer and Mathematics? Which stream should I choose?
  17. Computer Application or Mathematics, which one should I opt in H.S. Commerce?
  18. Which board and school will be best to study in 11th with combination of Mathematics, Economics and Statics?
18th July 2017, 01:00 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best combination in 11th with Commerce stream? Can I take Computer and Mathematics as well?

Having interested in Commerce stream in 10+2, the following 2 streams will be good choice for you
CEC- Civics, Economics, Commerce
MEC- Maths, Economics, Commerce

If you want to attain complete Commerce knowledge without any computer knowledge, then go for CEC course.

If you want to attain computer knowledge as well, then opt for MEC course.

My suggestion is to go for MEC course. Because by doing this course, you can go for BCA or BBA courses as per your interest in Graduation.

Popular courses in Commerce side are
CA - Chartered Accountancy
ICWA
CS - Company Secretary
LLB
Integrated MBA etc.

You can go for the course as per your interest where your knowledge and skills are being fully utilized.

There is good career scope and job opportunities for you after completion of any of these courses.

Only thing is that you need to make most out of the chosen course by gaining strong subject knowledge and communication skills.

Please make a note that you are not eligible to go for Engineering course in Graduation after completion of CEC or MEC. If there are any plans to do Engineering, opt for MPC stream.
18th July 2017, 03:30 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best combination in 11th with Commerce stream? Can I take Computer and Mathematics as well?

The best combination for pursuing 11th with commerce stream are :

Accounts.

Business Studies.

Economics.

English ( Language paper ).

Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Physical Education/Music etc ( optional paper ).

So, you can select anyone from optional list. Candidates are also eligible to pursue 6th paper if interested in pursuing.

No, you are not eligible to select two optional paper.
18th July 2017, 10:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can take commerce stream with combination of computer as well as mathematics subjects. If you opt for mathematics subject in your commerce stream then it will definitely going to help you out in your future to make your future bright. Moreover if you are going to opt for computers in commerce stream then you can also make your career in computers after completing your 12th standard.
6th October 2018, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Is there any benefit of taking mathematics as 6th subject in commerce stream
11th June 2022, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

combination for commerce in 11
accounts and bussiness studies is compulsory .
option 1 - cost and tax OR math
option 2- computer application OR ECONOMICS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?