26th November 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I give Bank PO Exams being a candidate of pursuing MA in English having secured 57% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 57% in Graduation?

i want to be PO in bank, i have got 57%,63% and 57% in 10th,12th and grads. respectivly and rit now doing MA in english,its final yrs, i will be 27yrs old, after completing MA.i have done BA from agra university,Can give exam?
am i applicable to sit in exam?wat other thing i have to do to clear the exam,plz advise...........

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bank Clerk Job and other Jobs being a candidate having secured 75% in 12th and pursuing Graduation in BA from DU?
  2. Am I eligible for Bank Clerical and PO Exams being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 69% in Graduation? Required Qualification for SBI and IBPS Exams?
  3. Can I apply for Bank PO Exams being a candidate having scored 56% in 10th, 67.8% in 12th and 59.25% in Graduation?
  4. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  5. Am I eligible for Bank Exams having secured 64% in 10th, 48% in 12th and an aggregate of above 65% from the first semester of BCA course and pursuing last semester now?
  6. Possibility to apply in IBPS exams for a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 70% in B.Com? Is it a barrier to appear if completed 12th from Kannada Medium school?
  7. Will I be eligible for Bank Exams having secured 48% in 10th, 80% in 12th and 63% in B.Com?
  8. Can I apply Bank Clerk Job and other jobs being a candidate having secured 87% in 12th from ISC board and pursuing B.com?
  9. Will I be able to get any Bank jobs after scoring 50% marks in Botany Graduation, 80% and 58.4% in 10th and 12th? Should I try some other exams? Which exams should I try?
  10. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation in Distance Learning?
  11. Direct graduation after 10th?
  12. Am i eligible for Bank PO exams after 60% and 55% marks in graduation and 12th respectively? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Bank Clerk and PO exams eligibility for ex-serviceman?
  14. Eligibility criteria to pursue M.A in English from notified college? -- [New]
  15. How to apply and when to apply for Bank Exams being a candidate pursuing final year of Post Graduation?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study in USA for a candidate who has secured 89% in 10th, 93% in 12th, 69% in B.Tech and expecting 1300 scores in GRE?
  17. For which PSU's am I eligible after scoring 7.15 CGPA?
  18. What is the eligibility for group II?
26th November 2011, 06:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give Bank PO Exams being a candidate of pursuing MA in English having secured 57% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 57% in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to be PO in bank, i have got 57%,63% and 57% in 10th,12th and grads. respectivly and rit now doing MA in english,its final yrs, i will be 27yrs old, after completing MA.i have done BA from agra university,Can give exam?
am i applicable to sit in exam?wat other thing i have to do to clear the exam,plz advise...........

Dear friend,

Yes , You are eligible for BANK PO exam.Because you have fulfill the eligibility criteria.Also you are eligible for IBPS PO and CLERK exam.

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university are eligible for BANK PO exam.

They are not require any kind of percentage marks in graduation for this time.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.

For written test you must be prepare for mathematics and general knowledge.Also you must have basic knowledge computer field.

Every bank set their own criteria .So it is not perfect criteria all BANK PO exam.

A new restriction has been imposed on the number of attempts for the candidates. For general number of attempts is 4, for OBC it is 7 and for SC/ST.

Thanks
26th November 2011, 07:42 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give Bank PO Exams being a candidate of pursuing MA in English having secured 57% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 57% in Graduation?

Yes. You are eligible to appear for Bank PO Exam having secured 57% in Graduation and 63% in 12th class.

In order to be eligible for Bank PO Exam, one should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university. Candidates who have appeared for final year exams of Graduation course and waiting for the result can also be eligible for bank PO Exam.

One should be in the age group of 21-30 years to be eligible for this Exam.

As you are at the age of 27 years old, as per age criteria also, you are eligible to appear for Bank PO Exams.

From this academic year, IBPS is conducting common written exam for the recruitment of POs for 19 public sector banks.

If you are interested, you can appear for upcoming IBPS Exam.

For more information on this exam, you can visit the official website of IBPS. Here it is,
http://www.ibps.in/
14th March 2012, 10:16 PM
ramandeep.2dec

Yes, you are. The eligibility conditions for bank PO are:-

Age limit: Candidate age must be in between 21 years to 30 years (age relaxation for reserved

candidates as per Govt guide lines i.e 3 years in upper limit for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

Educational Qualification: Any degree from a recognized University with 55% marks for General and OBC Candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD Candidates or post graduation .
30th October 2012, 06:56 PM
suraj391

Hello,
Yes you are absolutely eligible for Bank PO Exams as per your educational standards.

This is because the educational qualification that is required to be eligible for the bank exams is graduation with a minimum of 55% marks.

And you have got 63% marks in graduation but at the same time your age too will remain in between 21-30 years.

If you fulfill the age criteria then you are eligible for the same.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
thaxsss
all the best
15th November 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

can i apply 4 bank exams after b.a in english?
15th November 2012, 07:44 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

As per your qualification, Percentage of marks and your age, you can definitely appear for PO exam.

Public Banks PO exams are conducted by IBPS - Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.

Eligibility criteria to appear for Bank PO Exams -

Minimum gradauation from a recognised university.

Age - 20 - 30 years.

Exam pattern -

There are five papers in the exam -

Reasoning
Quantitative aptitude
General awarenress
Computer awareness
English

Visit www.ibps.in for next notification for the next common entrance test conducted by IBPS.
3rd June 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I am doing graduation? When i can start preparation for IBPS exams?
18th July 2014, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Can i do job in rbi after scoring 68% in 12th?And which job are available for 12th passout.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?