16th January 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Will I get any job after completing engineering?

i'm studying engineering 4th sem.., will i get any job after completing engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Tech in mechanical after doing diploma in ECE?
  2. Job prospects in USA after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering? Job opportunities available after completing Masters from USA?
  3. Courses and job opportunities after completing software engineering? Are software engineers eligible fr the job in ISRO?
  4. Will I get any job after completing engineering?
  5. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  6. How to get a job in Railway after completing B.tech in electrical engineering? Previous years question papers and job opportunities
  7. How to get a good job after completing E&TC engineering
  8. How to get a job after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering? Minimum marks required to get a job? How does a backlog paper affect the chances of getting a job?
  9. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How can I apply for job in UAE after completing B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering)?
  11. What should I study next after diploma in computer? -- [New]
  12. What should I do to get a job in MNC company after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Private job after completing B.Tech in Chemical engineering?
  14. How to get a job in IB after completing engineering in computer science and engineering?
  15. How to get a government job after completing engineering?
  16. How to get a job in ISRO after completing engineering in computer science department?
  17. How can I get a job after completing diploma in civil?
  18. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
17th January 2012, 10:47 AM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

Default Re: Will I get any job after completing engineering?

Dear friend,

Our industry is awaiting for professionals. Dont wait up to the completion of your course. in all the concerns web site there is a provision to apply (for final year candidates). In your final year of course you are eligible to apply.

possible concerns recruiting engg candidates are

1) TCS
2) Wipro
3) HCL
4) ACCENTURE etc

search of the recruitment details under the career option in the websites.
good luck
3rd December 2012, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

sir i'm shivraj 7th sem mechanical engg i'm confused after completing my degree wt will happen pls suggest me whether going to job or higher studies like m.tech in m.tech wh course can i take .....?
8th July 2013, 11:13 PM
harishbanu

Hai, you can get job after completing you B.Tech. For getting job after completion of B.Tech, you need some qualification. they are:-
1.You have to complete your academics without any drawbacks.
2.You need to have proper communication skills corresponding your percentage.
3.GATE qualification certificate.
First the interviewer ask about your percentage and about drawbacks, if you have any draw backs then you can simply rejected.After that they can check you communication skills and conceptual skills, if you are good then you can get job. The competition for the job is very high, if you have gate qualification then you have better chances.
9th July 2013, 01:05 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i'm studying engineering 4th sem.., will i get any job after completing engineering
YES, you would get job after completing your BE/BTECH

You need to make sure:
>> That you clear all the engineering subjects in first attempt only
>> There should be no backlogs
>> Try to score over 60% marks in aggregate in BTECH
>> You should have good technical and subject knowledeg
>> Your communication skills should be excellent

So work and study very hard in your next 4 semesters and try to achieve the above things

Also attend all the campus interviews

Also apply to jobs through job portals like naukri.com etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?