14th December 2016, 03:20 PM
padmavihar

Will I get any Reservation in NEET exam as OBC Category if belong to Nair family with annual income of Ten Thousand?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for NEET exam to purse MBBS, I belong to the Nair Family whose annual income is Ten Thousand so I want to know will I get any Reservation in NEET exam as OBC Category if belong to Nair family with annual income of Ten Thousand? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th March 2017, 09:52 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get any Reservation in NEET exam as OBC Category if belong to Nair family with annual income of Ten Thousand?

Yes, definitely you will be eligible to get reservation benefits in National Eligibility cum Entrance examination for admission in MBBS or BDS course because you are in non creamy layer of Other Backward Category.

At present, candidates whose parents income is below 6 lacs per annum is under non creamy layer and eligible to get reservation benefits.
4th June 2018, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get any Reservation in NEET exam as OBC Category if belong to Nair family with annual income of Ten Thousand?

My annual income is 1000000 and has given obc so do i get reservation in neet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?