25th June 2011, 04:46 PM
gaurav64

Will I get a job after doing B.Tech degree from correspondence?

hi... btech degree from correspondence does have any future..... will i get job after doing that....

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  2. Will B.Tech correspondence help me to get a job?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a accounting job in some private firm after completion of B.Tech degree? -- [New]
  4. Should I do MCA or M.Com for teaching? Which job is better for Lecturership? Is correspondence degree a Hindrance in getting a job as a lecturer?
  5. Should I do MBA or M.Com for teaching? Is correspondence degree a hindrance to get a job of lecturer?
  6. Probability to get a job after doing MBA Airport management correspondence degree course?
  7. Which correspondence to do after doing diploma? Is the correspondence degree worth?
  8. B.Ed.(correspondence) or M.A. (correspondence) Which one would be better from job point of view?
  9. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. University offering B.E/B.Tech through correspondence to those who have finishing DECE?
  11. How to pursue B.Ed degree in Parallel via correspondence after doing MSc Biotechnology?
  12. Can we do correspondence B.Tech degree from MBU? Is it valid for government job
  13. Am i eligible for Tamil Nadu SI exam after my correspondence degree in B.Sc ?
  14. How to do B.Tech degree in correspondence after doing diploma in mechanical engineering(IME)
  15. Correspondence course in B.Ed from Mumbai which do not require teaching experience?
  16. Which correspondence degree course should i join after diploma in E&C engineering? What's the joining procedure?
  17. Can I go directly to 2nd year for any correspondence degree after completing diploma in computer science?
  18. How to do management course after MCA?
5th October 2011, 01:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a job after doing B.Tech degree from correspondence?

Yes you have lot of job opportunities after doing your engineering degree in correspondence. The opportunities are available in both the sectors. Notifications regarding the various vacancies in different companies may be specified. You can apply accordingly. In some cases, certain organizations may specify the candidate’s to have done their graduation as regular courses. In such cases it may not be possible and again it may depend on the type of company where you are applying to. You can also apply for jobs in the banking sector, railway sector, civil service, telecom etc.
5th October 2011, 01:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a job after doing B.Tech degree from correspondence?

Yes you have lot of job opportunities after doing your engineering degree in correspondence. The opportunities are available in both the sectors. Notifications regarding the various vacancies in different companies may be specified. You can apply accordingly. In some cases, certain organizations may specify the candidate’s to have done their graduation as regular courses. In such cases it may not be possible and again it may depend on the type of company where you are applying to. You can also apply for jobs in the banking sector, railway sector, civil service, telecom etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?