24th May 2012, 09:28 PM
RAVI TT

Will I get a job after doing my graduation and PG in Microbiology if I learn DOT NET/SAP course now?

I did my graduation & post graduation in microbiology, if i learn DOTNET / SAP course now , will i get job ? please give me proper guidance ..

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?
  2. How to cancel the registration of AIEEE form?
  3. What to do after completing the Graduation in Microbiology?
  4. Should I study M.Pharma course if completed Graduation in Industrial Microbiology course? Job opportunities after completing M.Pharma?
  5. How to get a good job for microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology
  6. What is .Net technology? How is it different from other technology and what are its benefits?
  7. Will my AIEEE form get rejected if I forget to place the left thumb impression?
  8. Job opportunities for Aeronautical Engineer? Where to apply and requirements for job?
  9. Is there any way to change the DD number in the AIEEE application form?
  10. Which is better to study among Genetics and Microbiology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) graduate? -- [New]
  11. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Job options available after completing MCA with 1 year experience in Dot Net?
  13. Field of microbiology with better job oppurtunities
  14. Which forms can I fill for government job after completing my masters in MSc Microbiology?
  15. IT course after passing 10th examination?
  16. Will I get rejected for AIEEE if I mentioned the wrong date on the photograph?
  17. Which is better to study among Microbiology and Biotechnology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) female candidate?
  18. Which are the institutes to do Integrated MSc course in microbiology or MSc in microbiology? What is the syllabus and minimum marks required in graduation?
22nd May 2014, 09:45 PM
shirdeesh

Smile Re: Will I get a job after doing my graduation and PG in Microbiology if I learn DOT NET/SAP course now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVI TT View Post
I did my graduation & post graduation in microbiology, if i learn DOTNET / SAP course now , will i get job ? please give me proper guidance ..
u did micro biology in pg and u r trying sap waste of time better to do phd in micro biology subject and join as a assistant profession better
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?