27th July 2011, 02:23 PM
bijoy1120

Job options available after completing MCA with 1 year experience in Dot Net?

I have completed MCA and have one year work exp in dot net. but thereafter couldn't continue my job due to marriage and kid. Now what job options do i have if i have to get a job with my MCA background.

14th November 2011, 01:52 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job options available after completing MCA with 1 year experience in Dot Net?

You have many job options now also
as you have one year experience of job in Dot Net you can get in to any It company
All The Best!
15th January 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job options available after completing MCA with 1 year experience in Dot Net?

I am in IT sector. I have done full tyme Bca and got the job. Now I want to do MCA without leaving the job. Will it be valuable if future?? pleas suggest me the university,from where it will be most valuale and also the expences. please help me..
25th April 2021, 06:01 AM
Unregistered

Job options available after completing MCA with 1 year experience in Tech support ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?