19th February 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a job in core companies after scoring 53% in class 10th, 70% in class 12th and 62% in B.Tech?

i am having 53% in class 10,70% in class 12, and 62% in my B.Tech will i get job in core companies

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to be placed in good companies having secured 57.2% in 10th class, 84.6% in Intermediate and 69% in B.Tech with ECE stream?
  2. List of companies which gives less preference to 12th marks?
  3. Will I get job in core companies and in Government sector having secured 76% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 62% in B.Tech?
  4. Having less than 60% in 10th and 12th will become a barrier to get job after B.Tech? -- [New]
  5. In which Companies I can be placed after scoring 72% in 10th Class and 47.7% in 12th Class?
  6. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  7. Are there any companies for me in which I can get after scoring 66.6% in 10th?
  8. Will I get a job in class A group of companies after scoring 72% in BSc degree?
  9. What to choose between SBI PO and CS job after scoring 83.3% in 10th board exams?
  10. For which software companies am I eligible after scoring 86.2% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 60.67% in B.Tech?
  11. Can I get a job in core companies after scoring 60% marks? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  12. Can I get a job with 55% marks in 10th, 57% marks in 12th and 70% marks in B.Tech.(ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for Jobs in top IT Companies being a candidate having scored 74% in 10th Class, 57% in 12th Class, 57% in Graduation and 59% in MCA course?
  14. Will there be any chance for me to get Job in IT field having secured 59% in B.Tech, 73% in 12th class and 70% in 10th class? Which Companies I can get Job Opportunities?
  15. Can I get a job in government or private sector after scoring 53.9% in EEE, 71.5% in 12th and 71% in 10th class?
  16. Will I get a call from IIMs after scoring 89% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech?
  17. Am I eligible for PSU after scoring 56% in class 12th,, 61% in class 10th, B.E?
  18. Job options for me having poor academic record in 10th and 12th?
20th February 2012, 08:23 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a job in core companies after scoring 53% in class 10th, 70% in class 12th and 62% in B.Tech?

You have very less scope to be placed in core companies. This is because of the low percentage of marks that you have scored in your 10th class. In current scenario, even the small companies also are putting the minimum eligibility criteria of Career 60.

Career 60 in the sense only candidates who have secured a minimum of 60% of marks through out their all academic levels are eligible for the recruitment drives.

Unfortunately, you will not fall under Career 60 as you have scored just 53% of marks in your 10th class.

You did not mention the specialization which you have gone through in your B.Tech course. Next time, try to be more clear with your question.

So, I suggest you to have good subject knowledge of your B.Tech course and try to get job opportunities in small companies in the platform whatever you have chosen.

Don't think regarding the salary but gain good work experience for 1-2 years. Don't compromise on this.

Once you attain good hands of industry experience, you can apply for your core companies on the basis of this experience.

If you are placed in top companies, you will be given
-Joining Bonus
-Salary hyke upto 40% on your previous salary package
-Orientation of company
and other benefits.

But if you are unable to showcase your industry work experience during the Interview or selection procedure of top companies, then no one can do in favour of you.

Keep this in mind and go a head. Wish you all the best.
20th February 2012, 10:10 AM
ankitkrmishra

Default Re: Will I get a job in core companies after scoring 53% in class 10th, 70% in class 12th and 62% in B.Tech?

Many different companies has their own eligibility criteria but many of the have same criteria for selection of the B.tech students:
Eligibility criteria for Core companies:
60% in 10th, 12th and B.tech.

Your 12th and B.tech percentage are very good but in the 10th exam you have scoring less marks but don't tensioned because you have opportunity for the Government sector and also for the private of some companies.
so. try to best in the interview and get selected in the best companies.
21st February 2012, 05:13 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You are looking for a job in core company, to get a job in core field one must have a vast technical knowledge..

Because to get a core sector job , one has to appear in a written test first , and the written test consists of technical questions..
So, if one has a clear concept in the technical papers then only he/she be able to crack the exam.
After clearing the test one has to go through the technical interview.
Where they will ask you questions from your technical papers..
So, get prepare for these steps and study hard..

Eligibility for CORE TECHNICAL JOBS:-------------------->>

1.The candidate must have secure 60% aggregate through out the career.
2.Final year candidates are also eligible to apply for these jobs.

These are the minimum eligibility criteria one has to fulfill.
As you have secured less than 60% marks in 10th class then sorry to say you that you are not eligible for the exam.
All the best.
4th August 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

will i get a job in core companies after scoring 59.8% in class 10th, 60.65 in class in 12th, 8.85 CGPA in b.tech EIE and i hav 1 year gap?
8th January 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Will I get the job in top company after scoring 54% in class 10th, 69% in class 12th and 65% in Btech(ec)
15th August 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

will i get a job in good IT companies after scoring 54% in 10th , 53% in 12th and 6.41 current cgpa in 6th sem in BE??
18th August 2013, 10:36 AM
kasipati arun

You have cleared your 10th class with 53% but this is very less percentage.The minimum percentage required to get job in core companies is 60%. so you have a less job opportunities to get in core companies,so,better you can join in small companies and got experience 1-2 years and then you will try for core companies and then you have highest chances to get job in core companies based on your experience.
23rd August 2013, 04:18 PM
maruthidevi

[You have very less scope to be placed in core companies. This is because of the low percentage of marks that you have scored in your 10th class. In current scenario, even the small companies also are putting the minimum eligibility criteria of Career 60.

Career 60 in the sense only candidates who have secured a minimum of 60% of marks through out their all academic levels are eligible for the recruitment drives.

Unfortunately, you will not fall under Career 60 as you have scored just 53% of marks in your 10th class.

You did not mention the specialization which you have gone through in your B.Tech course. Next time, try to be more clear with your question.

So, I suggest you to have good subject knowledge of your B.Tech course and try to get job opportunities in small companies in the platform whatever you have chosen.

Don't think regarding the salary but gain good work experience for 1-2 years. Don't compromise on this.

Once you attain good hands of industry experience, you can apply for your core companies on the basis of this experience.

If you are placed in top companies, you will be given
-Joining Bonus
-Salary hyke upto 40% on your previous salary package
-Orientation of company
and other benefits.

But if you are unable to showcase your industry work experience during the Interview or selection procedure of top companies, then no one can do in favour of you.

Keep this in mind and go a head. Wish you all the best.
13th April 2014, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

my academic record is b.tech 72%,12-62%and 10-62%.i am passout in 2013 and from the date of result to today ,i could,nt get a job whether i have still chances to get a job in mncs ..plz suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?