18th March 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Will I have to change subjects if I repeat class 11?

I am failed in class 11th and now i am very confused of pcb subject i have to change my subject if i will repeat class 11th or i dont have to change my subject ?

18th March 2016, 10:57 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Will I have to change subjects if I repeat class 11?

You can not change your subject if you are re appearing for the same year examination as that comes under the supplementary examination and the supply candidates can not change their subject if they wants to re appear for the same year .

11th and 12th should be done with the same subjects and as you have failed you can re apply for the supplementary examination once again till end of your 12th class and can re appear and should clear the failed subject in those two years only and you can not change your subject from one to another.
19th March 2016, 08:04 PM
Piiihu
Junior Member+

Default Re: Will I have to change subjects if I repeat class 11?

Hi friend

Please discuss with your teachers, and follow their advice.
I guess whichever board you are studying, whatever be it, it doesnt require to change your subjects.
Give a specific reason to your studies, try concentrating on them, take guidelines from your elders or teachers, and just carry on with those subjects (pcb).
Even if you are repeating, its perfectly fine to move on with those subjects which you have already studied, and the plus point is now you know where you need to focus more, and also where you are good at.
In short you can continue with the subjects you already had, no need to change, just change the way and approach towards your study, whichever way you find its good, and just crack the exams.

Kind Regards.
3rd June 2018, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my 11 class but i want to repeat class 11 and again want to get admission in 11 class. Is it possible for me to repeat class 11 without changing my board?? I don't want to change board but i will just change my college.. pls tell me is it possible to repeat a class in the same board???
30th October 2018, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am confused. I failed in one subject in class 11 and I want to re appear class 11 in next year after a space of one year.can I get admission again in Class 11 after one year
Plz help me I want to take one year rest
29th January 2020, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student now I am in11th and I have to change my stream in to science for next year
31st January 2020, 06:13 PM
suri waller

Yes , you can change your subject in condition of repeating class 11 .If you are reappearing in the same year then you can't change your stream from same school then you should change your school and take admission in other schools, then you are able to change your stream for your 11 class.But you can't change stream in the same school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?