23rd June 2011, 11:53 AM
manojspeed

Will I have medical CET after passing 12th CBSE from Tamilnadu?

i'm a 12th cbse stuent from tamil nadu ,will i have medical cet for next year?

Related Questions:
  1. Number of Medical seats available in Gujarat for general CBSE students through NEET and GUJ-CET? How Medical Colleges calculate marks for admission?
  2. Is CBSE Board preparation is enough to appear in NEET? Cutoff marks required in NEET to apply for Medical College of Tamil Nadu for CBSE student?
  3. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  4. Comparison between State board and CBSE higher secondary in Tamilnadu?
  5. For what category is my son eligible for admission in Tamilnadu government medical college?
  6. Which is the best school in Tamilnadu after passing 12th standard in CBSE syllabus?
  7. Is it possible to join Tamilnadu Engineering Colleges under government or NRI quota after passing 12th from Dubai?
  8. Could I get any scholarships for medical studies after scoring 84.5% in medical science with Maths in 12th CBSE?
  9. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  10. Entrance exams available to get admission in Medical in government colleges of Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  11. Can I get medical seat in Tamilnadu medical counseling after scoring 66 in Bio, 69 in Chemistry and 72 in Physics?
  12. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  14. How to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after passing 12th CBSE?
  15. List of medical colleges in Karnataka and Tamilnadu where there is no donation? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  17. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  18. Can I get a seat in Tamilnadu government medical college after scoring 195.25 cutoff in Tamilnadu 12th exam?
12th August 2015, 01:20 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I have medical CET after passing 12th CBSE from Tamilnadu?

It will one more year to complete 12th standard in CBSE board. So either you can start your joint entrance examination preparations right now. Or you can first complete 12th standard course and then you can invest one more year for preparation of joint entrance and you can join this course. The joint entrance examination that you should sit is All India Pre Medical Test. The forms are available within the month of March and the examination is taken in the month of July. The age range of application for AIPMT examination is 17 years to 25 years. You will be giving the examination on the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology. So be really careful with these subjects. Give at least 2 hours of time to each subject every day.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?