8th January 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Tech 2nd year or 3rd year after completion of diploma in sandwich mode?

Sir/Mam, This z Akram, I have a doubt regarding the admission in to B.tech.
I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering, sandwich pattern.
1. Does diploma in mechanical engineering (sandwich) belongs to special diploma?
2. Does special diploma candidates can get admission in to 2nd year 3rd semester of B.Tech (or) 3rd year of 5th semester?
Please solve my problem sir

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Police job after completion of 2nd year diploma?
  2. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  3. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  4. Is it possible to apply for 2nd year diploma of teaching after completion of B.Tech course?
  5. Will there be any Lateral Entrance into 2nd year B.Tech after completion of Diploma?
  6. Eligibility to apply in JELET for a candidate who has secured 54% in 2nd year of Diploma in CSE?
  7. What are the opportunities after completion of B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  8. Is it possible for me to write the exams again which I have failed and get the diploma completion certificate?
  9. Can I get Direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if score good marks in first 2 years of Diploma in Electronics Engineering and escape 3rd year?
  10. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the procedure to be followed for joining engineering directly to 3rd year after completion of diploma course?
  12. Can I get jobs in MNC's like infosys and others?
  13. Can I join diploma after completion of ITI and without the completion certificate? -- [New]
  14. Can I get admission in 3rd year of engineering after completing 2 years of diploma course?
  15. Will i be able to get Job in software MNC's after my Diploma and B.Tech with 70% in aggregate?
  16. Can I apply in Minority Scholarship if having supplementary in 2nd year but appeared in 3rd year examination of B.A.?
  17. Can I study Hotel Management Diploma course after completing 2nd year of Diploma in IT?
  18. Is it possible for me to move to 3rd year diploma after having 4 backlogs in 2nd year mechanical?
13th January 2017, 01:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Tech 2nd year or 3rd year after completion of diploma in sandwich mode?

Yes, you can apply for B.Tech 2nd or 3rd year after completion of your Diploma in Sandwich mode. Candidates who have passed Diploma course are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process. You need to appear and qualify the lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board to get admission in B.Tech course.
13th January 2017, 07:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Tech 2nd year or 3rd year after completion of diploma in sandwich mode?

If you have got diploma qualification in required stream from a recognized institute, then surely you will be eligible for admission in B.Tech second year through lateral entry exam.

Lateral entry exams are mostly conducted on state level. If you perform well in entrance exam, then surely you will get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?