30th October 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Will I be paid salary while working after signing 5 years bond?

after signing a bond of 5 years working wil we be paid salary while working

Related Questions:
  1. MS from Wipro is not AICTE approved? Should I quit and join M.Sc?
  2. Is it better to work with 2 years Bond if selected in Syntel? Growth in career and salary?
  3. Can I do part time PhD if qualified in JRF while working under bond?
  4. Should a candidate sign bond to join Junior Engineer post in Mindtree? Duration of bond agreement? -- [New]
  5. What are the opportunities for M.Tech Biotech Freshers
  6. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  7. Which is better 4 years bond of Wipro WASE or 2 years bond of IGATE?
  8. For study M.Tech in IIT-Bombay, should I quit job in TCS which is under bond agreement?
  9. Is Petroleum branch good for girls? What is the scope of the same for girls?
  10. Fee structure, duration of the course, eligibility criteria of Merchant Navy course? How much salary can I expect? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Why is that very less salary is paid for Diploma students?
  12. Are the trainees paid during training period at TCS? When exactly the bond starts?
  13. What are the jobs for ECE students? How much is the highest salary paid by the government
  14. What is the salary provided for Aeronautical Engineer?
  15. How to pursue MBA distance course in health care? I am a Physiotherapist working from past 6 to 7 years
  16. How may I do job after completing Marine engineering in United Kingdom? What's the highest paid salary?
  17. Answer of Insurance Aptitude test question?
  18. BE CSE recruitment is same as SC and SD? Are all paid same salary?
30th October 2011, 07:54 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Will I be paid salary while working after signing 5 years bond?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after signing a bond of 5 years working wil we be paid salary while working

SIGNING A BOND OF 5 YEARS, WILL SALARY BE PAID???

Yes, for sure it will be paid but on one condition...Ask the below question to yourself...

-> Did you read the bond 2-3 times before you signed it?.

-> If yes, then Did they mention anywhere they won't pay you any money as salary for 5 years bond period?.

-> If the answer is No then for sure they will pay the salary where you are currently working now.

-> Try to take a photo-copy of the bond which you signed as a proof.

-> If the company demands you to work without salary then you can raise a case against them saying that they are not paying you properly or break the bond and come out of the company...

-> There are lot of opportunities available out there in this world, then why to work in a company where they won't pay for what you do...

-> But am pretty sure they will pay you, so you don't have to worry because there are no company which does such kind of bad act...

-> So enjoy your work and have a bright future.....
30th October 2011, 08:22 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I be paid salary while working after signing 5 years bond?

Dear pal,
the private company recruits freshess for the vacancies available in the various posts.
They recruit them as they are fast in their work and do them more efficiently.
While recruiting them the company puts bond . The number of years for which bond is put differ from company to company. The company puts bond to avoid the freshess from shifting to new company gaining their experience. The bond implies the minimum number of years till which the graduate need to work in the company. If they wish to shift then one can join new company only after that .
If you prefer to continue their work then the aspirant can continue with their job provided the company too wishes the same. If they ask you to leave then you must leave the job. Your salary after that have a chance of increase if you have performed well.
30th October 2011, 11:16 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

yes my dear you will be paid salary while working after signing a 5 years bond.

As you have signed a 5 years bond in a company they must have to pay the salary to you.
This is mandatory and after 5 years you can change the company and in between this period if you break the bond then you have to pay some extra amount of money to that previous company.

good luck.
30th October 2011, 11:17 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

yes my dear you will be paid salary while working after signing a 5 years bond.

As you have signed a 5 years bond in a company they must have to pay the salary to you.
This is mandatory and after 5 years you can change the company and in between this period if you break the bond then you have to pay some extra amount of money to that previous company.

good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?