19th November 2016, 02:46 PM
Salmanmhaskar123

How to get Condolence marks in 2nd and 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering?

Respected Sir, Can I get condolence marks in 2nd semester and 3rd semester?
I have failed in Mechanics and M3 but I am passing in both subjects by condolence. Mechanics is of 2nd semester and M3 of 3rd semester so I want to know how to get Condolence marks in 2nd and 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. WBUT Mechanical Engineering 2nd Semester Mechanical Science (ME 201) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Procedure and eligibility to get scholarship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  3. Whether my promotion granted to 3rd semester if got 4 ATKT in 2nd semester of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  4. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 3rd Semester B.tech Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Summer internship in core companies being in 3rd year 2nd semester Mechanical engineering branch?
  6. Am I eligible to do internship in IISC while doing 2nd year B.E Mechanical engineering?
  7. Can I apply for B.Tech 2nd year or 3rd year after completion of diploma in sandwich mode?
  8. Can I pursue B.Sc Mathematics after dropping in 3rd semester of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Will it be a good career choice? -- [New]
  9. University of Pune-Chemical Engineering, 3rd Semester-Chemical Engineering Materials Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. How can I change my College under the same University after completing 3rd semester of B.Tech in ECE?
  11. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Basic Mechanical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Is it possible to transfer from Electrical & Electronics Engineering to Mechanical Engineering in Diploma 2nd semester?
  13. Last 6 years papers of Diploma in Mechanical 1st and 2nd semester?
  14. Is there any difficulty to do Training after completion of 3rd year for Mechanical student? List of companies in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Previous year solved question papers for 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering, Uttrakhand
  16. WBUT Mechanical Engineering 2nd Semester Basic Computation & Principle of Computer Programming (CS 201) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce after completing 2nd semester of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  18. Mechanical engineering 3rd semester old question papers?
25th November 2016, 11:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Condolence marks in 2nd and 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering?

If you are talking about grace marks, then you can't demand for it. If you are eligible for grace marks, then you will be awarded surely. In most cases, grace marks are awarded based on the marks you have obtained in the give subjects.

If you have failed in two or more subjects, then it will be difficult to get grace marks for so many subjects at the same time.
9th October 2017, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Condolence marks in 2nd and 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering?

Respected sir, I gave exam in 2017 but in tow externals i failed and also failed in one subject of theory, now my externals are clear but can i get condolences in theory?
24th November 2017, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have scored more than 50 in a subject in the 4 semester and only one subject there are chances of getting backlog. Will I get grace marks. For one subject. And if not what is the criteria of getting grace marks. Thank you. Waiting for your valuable reply.!!!
17th May 2018, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I have my M3 exam and only i have subject back in 3rd semester and TOC back for 5th sem can i get grace marks for m3
4th July 2018, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

i have a backlog in 1st semester and all other subjects are cleared can i get condolence marks for that one subject for passing
30th November 2018, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have 1st year 2nd sem m2 backlog and 2nd year all clear and due to 1st year m2 get carry on and in 2nd sem I have total 64% in other subject then I will get condolence in m2 sir please answer
13th January 2019, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have 26/100 marks in M3 and i have cleared all subjects in that semester. So can i have eligible for the grace marks. Please answer as soon as possible.
23rd January 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam, I am bba student..I pass 1,2,4,5,6 exam..in 3rd seem exam my one subject(statistics ) is back 4 time.. so can I get the grace mark's? Please answer as soon as possible.. thanks
20th April 2019, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

I am third year student If I passed in all subjects of sy and ty, but in m3 if i get 20 marks then can i get condolence Sir please reply me soon as soon as possible
30th September 2019, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I am student of computer engineering can i get condolence if i have 31 marks in m3 i want 9 marks to pass
11th November 2020, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

I have two backlog subject and I give the repeat exam then only one subject exam I clear con we get the another subject condolence mark
12th November 2020, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can we get condolence in backlog subject
6th January 2021, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get 6 marks condo in one subject? I have clear 1st year and 2nd year also except only one subject (sppu)
Please reply respected sir%uD83D%uDE4F
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?