8th June 2011, 08:06 PM
amitabh bhalla

Will my child be eligible for CET of Karnataka if I transfered to Bangalore in August?

sir
i am central govt employee and am transfered to bangalore wef 01 aug 11.
will my child be eligible for cet if i make her join central school wef 27 jun 11.

Related Questions:
  1. Is a candidate who studied up to 6th std in Karnataka and currently studying 9th std in Madhya Pradesh, eligible to take Karnataka CET? Will he get his domicile of Karnataka?
  2. I studied in Banglore from class7th to 12th, am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  3. Am I eligible for CET exam in Bangalore? I have completed diploma in EEE in Karnataka
  4. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  5. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in CET if completed 10th from Bangalore and pursuing in 12th from Karnataka?
  6. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET entrance exam? I have not studied in Karnataka but my mother has residential of Karnataka
  7. Class X in Bangalore after studying in Riyadh from I-IXth standard? Eligibility for CET Karnataka after studying XI and XII standard in Bangalore?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  9. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET exam? I am pursuing my 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka
  10. Can I apply for Karnataka CET?
  11. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  12. How to do engineering in Bangalore?
  13. Can I get an architecture seat in Bangalore college through 271 rank in CET Karnataka?
  14. Bangalore CET criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana? -- [New]
  16. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  17. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET if I have been studying in Bangalore for past 6 years and my father is working in West Bengal in Defense?
  18. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I am studying in 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka. I was born in Karnatka
1st November 2011, 05:22 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my child be eligible for CET of Karnataka if I transfered to Bangalore in August?

SIR,
I am happy to inform you that your child is eligible for the KCET exam
because you are the central govt.employee
1st November 2011, 05:23 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my child be eligible for CET of Karnataka if I transfered to Bangalore in August?

SIR,
I am happy to inform you that your child is eligible for the KCET exam
because you are the central govt.employee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?