12th May 2011, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Will my gender pose any issue to pursue a course after 12th? Procedure to apply for PABT test? What are the other avenues to enter into the defense sector?

I'M IN 12th STD NOW... WITH PCMB AS MY SUBJECTS. WILL MY GENDER HAVE AN IMPACT ON WHAT I PURSUE?( I M A GIRL)
I WANT TO GIVE THE PABT TEST ... PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE DETAILS FOR IT AND ALSO WHAT OTHER AVENUES ARE THERE TO ENTER INTO THE DEFENCE SECTOR.

3rd October 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will my gender pose any issue to pursue a course after 12th? Procedure to apply for PABT test? What are the other avenues to enter into the defense sector?

Can PABT be given after directly 12th?
21st January 2020, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will my gender pose any issue to pursue a course after 12th? Procedure to apply for PABT test? What are the other avenues to enter into the defense sector?

I typed male insted of female in my daughters staff selection commission application and submitted, what should I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?