12th November 2011, 03:18 PM
NAJIR ALI

Will there be any Accounting Career Opportunities in Indian Air Force?

Is that possible that there is accounting career opportunities in indian air force.

12th November 2011, 09:19 PM
rsawamkumar

Default Re: Will there be any Accounting Career Opportunities in Indian Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJIR ALI View Post
Is that possible that there is accounting career opportunities in indian air force.

There are mainly 2 type of career opportunities in Indian air force.
1- Flying Branch
You surely fly high after joining the Flying branch of the Indian Air Force. You are trained either as a Fighter pilot, or a Helicopter pilot, or a Transport pilot and are a part of various peace and wartime missions.

As a graduate, you enter the Flying branch through the Air Force Academy.
The following are the three modes of entry for engineers to join the Flying branch:
1-Combined Defence Services Examination (CDSE)
2-Short Service Commission
3-National Cadet Corps Special Entry ( Through CO NCC Unit / DG NCC )

2- Technical Branch
As an officer in the Technical Branch, you propel and manage your team to ensure that the Indian Air Force remains airworthy. You can apply for any of the following streams through the Direct Entry Scheme.
1-Aeronautical Engineering (Electronics)
2-Aeronautical Engineering (Mechanical)

or you can apply through
University Entry Scheme ( UES) Permanent Commission ( For Men only).
28th June 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any Accounting Career Opportunities in Indian Air Force?

hi i am jithin from kerala .i have completed b.com with 70% from calicut university. now i am doing m.com.i would like to join with indian air force can i ? pls reply to me [email protected]
11th November 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Is there any openings for commerce graduates in this year
1st April 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I have commerce math in 12 class. is there any line as an accountant in air force please mail me, e-mail - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?