19th July 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Career scope in Indian Air Force for me after completion of Post Graduation in Physics?

I want know about career in indian air force after combleeting pg in physics

19th July 2012, 02:43 PM
samuelmendonsa

Default Re: Career scope in Indian Air Force for me after completion of Post Graduation in Physics?

hello

As you have completed your post graduation
you will easily be selected for indian air force

please find the attached pdf file
it contains procedure, and eligiblity fo getting sellected
so please download it
best of luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Hoshangabad Rally Apr 12.pdf(139.0 KB, 241 views)
19th July 2012, 04:06 PM
samuelmendonsa

Default Re: Career scope in Indian Air Force for me after completion of Post Graduation in Physics?

hello
find the attached pdf file
it will give you sufficient informationa about IAF after PG in physics

Best of luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Hoshangabad Rally Apr 12.pdf(139.0 KB, 268 views)
19th July 2012, 04:07 PM
samuelmendonsa

hello
for your answers
please find the attachment

best of luck
20th July 2012, 06:13 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Hi...

Here is the career scope table in Indian Air Force....

To join in Air force then the candidate need to crack the National Defence Academy Examination . This examination is conducted byUnion Public Service Commission twice in a year as namely NDA I and NDA II . NDA II notification was already released and it is available in the official website .

Eligibility Criteria :

You should have a passed your 12th examination from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and you must have a studied 12th exam with Physics and Mathematics subjects in their examination . Those who are studying in the 12th exam may also eligible to apply for this examination .

There is no minimum marks required for this examination and pass marks is enough to appear for this examination . If you are not studied 12th with Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics then you are not eligible to apply for this examination .

Age should have a minimum 16 half and maximum 19 years and there is no relaxation for this examination .

Minimum Acceptable height for this examination is 162.5 cms .

Visual Standards for Air force Exam :

Minimum Distant vision 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other, correctable to 6/6 only for Hypermetropia. Colour vision CP-1 Hypermetropia: +2.0 D Sph
Manifest Myopia: Nil , Retinoscopic Myopia: -0.5 in any Meridian permitted , Astigmatism: +0.75 D Cyl (within +2.0 D-Max) .

Additional Requirements :

Running 2-4 Km in 15 minutes.
Skipping
Pushups and sit ups (minimum 20 each)
Chin ups (minimum 08)
Rope climbing 3-4 meters

Important dates :

Date of Notification :- 05.05.12
Last date for receipt of application :- 04.06.12
Date of examination :- 19.08.12

More details , Visit the official website : http://www.upsc.gov.in

Be proud to work in Indian Air force...Fly with colored flowers...

Thank you...
1st September 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

What career after 10th pass in airforce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?