6th April 2018, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about CBSE Patrachar

I am a student of 9th standard, studying with CBSE Board in Delhi. I have heard about CBSE Patrachar and I have searched alot but couldn't get the proper information. Can you please provide me the details of this Patrachar of CBSE?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether CBSE Patrachar and Regular CBSE has same value? -- [New]
  2. Will there be any difficulty during college admission for 12th candidate of CBSE Patrachar?
  3. What kind of jobs can i do after failing in class 12th CBSE from Patrachar school?
  4. How to get admission in colleges in Delhi University? What is the fees of Patrachar?
  5. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  6. Can I take admission in 12th Patrachar Vidyalaya next year? Can I get admission in a good college? What are the benefits?
  7. Is it easy to get admission at NIOS or Patrachar Vidyalaya in science stream?
  8. Student of Patrachar Vidyalaya are allowed to give Viva and submit projects?
  9. Detailed information about CBSE Scholarship for B.Tech aspirant?
  10. Detailed information about CBSE Scholarship for B.Tech aspirant?
  11. Detailed information about scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.4% in 12th Science CBSE?
  12. Detailed information about the branches available in 12th CBSE?
  13. Am I eligible for scholarship either on 10th basis or any other basis?
  14. Is ICSE better than CBSE for competitive exams?
  15. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th candidate of Regular Patrachar Vidyalaya?
  16. Do we need to submit 11th certificate to give private exam? Difference between private and regular? How can I apply for private exams in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I fillup the application form of 12th CBSE Private Board exam? Detailed information about it.
  18. Detailed information about Migration from Dubai to India for admission in 10th CBSE?
4th May 2018, 08:14 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about CBSE Patrachar

Detailed Information about CBSE Patrachar:

Patrachar Vidyalaya or CBSE Patrachar or CBSE private..etc., have the same syllabus as that of CBSE school candidates. CBSE Patrachar have the same final CBSE board date sheet as that of the regular CBSE school students.

>> CBSE patrachar candidates face same question paper as faced by the regular CBSE School students.

>> CBSE patrachar candidates get result on the same official website of the board as that of regular CBSE school students.

>> CBSE Patrachar get result on the same date as that of the regular CBSE school students.

>> CBSE patrachar students are marked in the same manner as that of regular CBSE school candidates.

>> CBSE Patrachar get same marks for similar performance as the candidates of regular CBSE school get.

There are 4 Delhi Centers,
* North Delhi Circle - Ph.- 9810008840, 9999774453
* East Delhi Circle - Ph - 8860650600, 9999132085
* West Delhi Circle - Ph - 9212025026, 7011535348
* South Delhi Circle - Ph - 9910567676, 9999132085

Click here for Admission form

Click here for contact details

Click here for Official Website
4th May 2018, 04:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes your information is right. There are patrachar course available in CBSE Board for class 10th, class 11th and class 12th. Patrachar Vidyalaya*was established in 1999 and it is work for those students who drop out from their schools due some reason.*This is best options for those students who had not expand their studies regularly due to some reasons, so this is the good chance for that students who had drop out their years in 8th, 9th and 11th class. Patrachar Vidyalaya*gives offer to students who want to pursue 10th and 12th class by CBSE Board.
4th May 2018, 04:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes your information is right. There are patrachar course available in CBSE Board for class 10th, class 11th and class 12th. Patrachar Vidyalaya*was established in 1999 and it is work for those students who drop out from their schools due to some reason.*This is best options for those students who had not expand their studies regularly due to some reasons, so this is the good chance for that students who had drop out their years in 8th, 9th and 11th class. Patrachar Vidyalaya*gives offer to students who want to pursue 10th and 12th class by CBSE Board. In Patrachar Vidyalaya you can attend classes regularly. If you are not strong by financially and can not be submit your fees of class of Patrachar then there are facility of weekend batches in Patrachar Vidyalaya.
4th May 2018, 10:50 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Patrachar School, (for CBSE students) is a private school which follows CBSE syllabus and situated in Delhi. The main motive of this school is to provide admission to the following candidates:
a) Fail/Dropout students.
b) Students having gap in their studies.
c) Students left or failed from school of CBSE board or any other recognized board.
d) Anyone who is residing in Delhi.
e) Jawans posted in remote areas.
It has 4 branch across Delhi.
For more details kindly visit http://www.cbsepatrachar.com/.
24th March 2019, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Does Patrachar holds equal value as per CBSE regular candidate in means for applying in private/Govt. collages and jobs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?