10th October 2015, 12:03 AM
richardmathew

Wipro WASE or TCS Next, which one is good for a fresher?

Explain me that which one is more good for a fresher ? i have selected in wipro as wase program and graduate trainee in tcs from next step. which is good for me ?

20th October 2015, 05:49 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Wipro WASE or TCS Next, which one is good for a fresher?

Both the companies are approximately equal in terms of the package provided. hence if you want to consider that, you can choose any one of those.

But lets see some other aspects.
TCS is a bigger group than WIPRO. Also, there are many cases where TCS has shown concern for its employees.

Though both of them have same sort of working people as nearly same students of same caliber are selected for them but working environment is the one which is important.
So, this is the one thing which needs to look at.

For this, you can do a couple of things-
1) You can consult your seniors and your placement cell. They will be able to give you a better insight of the two companies.
2) Though you will definitely get a clear picture of the companies from the above suggestion but if you didn't, then you can also search online for the same.

Overall, both the companies are mealy same. Just consult your seniors and then select accordignly
21st October 2015, 10:09 AM
Roja kaki

Default Re: Wipro WASE or TCS Next, which one is good for a fresher?

The companies you have mentioned both are Best MNC's according to package, Technologies they provide and also and environment in that companies.
So if you take TCS its very big organisation subsidiary with many things. which are listed below:
->Tata motors, Tata powers , Tata steel ,Tata industries etc..
so it is one of international company
Then coming to "Wipro" it is also one of international recognized company which has leading in top position , here also you will get best training and best work .
compare with both, two are very best companies so here matter is everything depends on candidate only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?