1st December 2010, 05:28 PM
bhuppi

Without reference no company will hire you : Is this statement true?

it is said that without reference no body is going to entertain u to get entry in any industry,i m m.pharm(PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMISTRY) student,allmost completed,i do not believe on this myth but is it correct ? and if it is,then what should i do to get absorbed in d best PHARMA MNC.

PLEASE SUGGEST

2nd December 2010, 09:20 PM
nalawdeajit

Default Re: Without reference no company will hire you : Is this statement true?

this is false company required knoeledge and ability of u. r u able to do this job very well then u will select.
15th December 2010, 07:59 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Without reference no company will hire you : Is this statement true?

It is a false statement.I believed that wright eligibility,proper knowledge will help you to get employment.

All the best.
28th January 2011, 02:26 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuppi View Post
it is said that without reference no body is going to entertain u to get entry in any industry,i m m.pharm(PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMISTRY) student,allmost completed,i do not believe on this myth but is it correct ? and if it is,then what should i do to get absorbed in d best PHARMA MNC.

PLEASE SUGGEST
it is not true at all. a private company always recruits that person in which he sees good qualification and ability to the work. referenced people are not welcomed at big companies. for government jobs, it happens that authorities either ask for bribe or asks for some reference to give the job.
10th March 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I would like to share my own experience.
a person gets experience and knowledge workin more n more.A person gets valuable due course of his professional life.If a candidate starts at 'A' company after 3 yrs he goes to B then C ... & on n on ....But the main thing is 99% of the companies are run by the bustards who alwaz recruit their known people.Directly or indirectly.If u r enough knowledgable they will certainly find the negativities within u n will reject u.I applied a company as a fresher ...U wont belive they started asking me questions from advance level that a person gets to know after 2 yrs of working experience.And two of my juniors who even dont know the full form of 'DBMS' are workin in a multinational company and getting 30k salary.I wont say anythin.People come n face d truth u will have to say a line core from ur heart...... i.e.
NO REFERENCE .... NO JOB .....
26th August 2011, 10:34 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
No not at all,this is completely wrong, if you have quality and luck you will be hired.
27th August 2011, 12:16 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Without reference no company will hire you : Is this statement true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuppi View Post

PLEASE SUGGEST

this statement is completely false..although the process certainly gets easier if u have a reference..
its always better to get placed in the on-campus placements..but even u haven't been placed..then also there is nothing to feel disheartened..u can try for various companies..n just be patient..u will surely get a good job..
all the best..

hope this helps..
10th November 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

100% true..... in now a day
industry will not hire u without reference
if u dont believe then try....
9th May 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I have a job at an activity company but they keep asking me for references, I gave them 6 already but they said that they need different ones as i have been Australia for a year (2010) since last working for them, would i get fired if i do bot provide the references they need??

*note the references that i gave them were from an activity company that i worked with only a couple of months ago.
30th July 2012, 12:27 AM
samatha89
Member+

Angry Re: Without reference no company will hire you : Is this statement true?

this statement is completely false..although the process certainly gets easier if u have a reference..
its always better to get placed in the on-campus placements..but even u haven't been placed..then also there is nothing to feel disheartened..u can try for various companies..n just be patient..u will surely get a good job..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?