14th July 2015, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

What are the jobs offered to MCA students in private and government sector?

Hello sir/madam, actually I am student of masters in computer application background, and have a doubt that what are the jobs offered by mca are private or governmental

19th July 2015, 12:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs offered to MCA students in private and government sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir/madam, actually I am student of masters in computer application background, and have a doubt that what are the jobs offered by mca are private or governmental
List of the government jobs:-

1)School Service Commission

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam

List of the private sector jobs:-

1. TCS
2. WIPRO
3. HCL
4. Vinsol
5. CMC
6. Accenture
7. Cognizant
8. IBM
9. HTC
10. Google
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?