22nd November 2011, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Which would be the best subject for me for Civil Services Main Exam other than Commerce being a candidate of pursuing CA course?

dear sir, i am a student who is persuing charted accountancy course. i want to write civil services examination. i am having commerce as subject for the mains. can u please suggest which would be the other sibject which can i deal with and which could be scoring if i start reading that subject from now.

Related Questions:
  1. Civil Services Examination Commerce and Accountancy (Paper I) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Procedure and Required Eligibility criteria to give IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing MCA course? Where can I get the forms to apply for this Exam? Which Books should I refer for this Exam if my subject is Commerce?
  3. What is the procedure to become a custom officer?
  4. Civil Services Examination Commerce and Accountancy (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Best optional subjects for IAS mains?
  6. Can I apply for Civil Services Exam being a candidate of pursuing M.Tech in Mechatronics? Which is the best optional subject for me for Civil Services Exam?
  7. Civil Services Main, Mechanical Engineering (Paper II) Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. How to become a custom officer after completing UG?
  9. How can I become a custom inspector?
  10. What is the right time to start preparation for IAS? I am a 1st year engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to become a income tax commissioner? What is the overall procedure? -- [New]
  12. What should I do to enter custom officer? What is the qualification?
  13. Requirements to become a Custom Officer? I am a B.Com graduate and aged 24 years
  14. What is the age limit to become a custom officer?
  15. What should I become, Marine Engineer or IPS Officer?
  16. Civil Services Examination Law (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. What is the eligibility to apply for the post of custom/excise officer?
  18. Civil Services Examination Law (Paper I) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
6th December 2011, 03:37 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which would be the best subject for me for Civil Services Main Exam other than Commerce being a candidate of pursuing CA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir, i am a student who is persuing charted accountancy course. i want to write civil services examination. i am having commerce as subject for the mains. can u please suggest which would be the other sibject which can i deal with and which could be scoring if i start reading that subject from now.
hi,
You can chose any subject you want. The subject you chose will decide your career in I.A.S. You chose that subject which is easy for you, in which you are interested.

The optional subject are:-
Agriculture
Mathematics
Animal Husbandry & Vetinary Science
Mechanical Engineering
Botany
Medical Science
Chemistry
Philosophy
Civil Engineering
Physics
Commerce
Political Science
Economics
Psychology
Electrical Engineering
Public Administration
Geography
Sociology
Geology
Statistics
Indian History
Zoology
Law

good luck!
3rd July 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which would be the best subject for me for Civil Services Main Exam other than Commerce being a candidate of pursuing CA course?

Which are best books of management for ias exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?