10th June 2018, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Army Soldier job for without Matric?

My name is Mapule Marumo.im 19 year old and i have grade 10,am South African citizen i have passion of joining African army.i just want to know how to join the S.A army

14th August 2018, 04:32 AM
Unregistered

My name is Phenious Kgaragare am interested in soldier I don't mind to be dog handle and I like to cook but I didn't pass my matric well contact me here.0734422200/0730509922
21st September 2018, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Hi my name is lerato from pta i would really really love to join S.A Army i did my matric in 2009 but i have failed Geography,Mathematical literacy an life science with 29% i would really love to join you team please.. here are my no 0725534637/0812814611 thank you and God bless you
12th October 2018, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a 21 year old girl and i have a grade 9 and repeated grade 10 i want to be one of the S.As army ...is there any chance i can be one of them.?
13th October 2018, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

Hi my name is Wilfred from KwaMhlanga I'm doing G11 and i want to join S.A. army
So is it possible to join without matric
21st December 2018, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm tshepo 30 years of age I have metric but I don't have any qualification from university. What can I do to become a south african army.
4th January 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to ask that I know that I have passed my matric but I don't have a matric certificate yet .do I have any chance to join the S.A army force this year
9th January 2019, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

I am nkululeko ntuli I completed my matric but I did no pass I only fail English so is there a possibility that I could become a soldier
18th January 2019, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

MY NAME IS MOKOENA THEKISO FROM EDENVILLE SCHOOLING AT NGWATHE SECONDARY DOING GRADE 10 I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN YOUR TEAM...M DOING GEOGRAPHY;MATHS LITERACY AND LIFE SCIENCES I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD ACCEPT MY REQUEST...MY NUMBERS ARE 074 915 2598
27th January 2019, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam my name is Siphesihle Cele from Glencoe in KZN I went to a Government School in the location I did my matric but I didn't make it,Being a soldier is my dream I have been dreaming to be in the military ever since I was young and am also involve in sports I play Rugby and also in Athletics.I would be so glade to be part of the SA Army Defence Force,if you want to get hold of me you can contact me at this number 0628780933/0719326977
13th February 2019, 11:15 PM
Maa Ka Pyar

Sir I am very sorry to inform you that you don't have any cecertificate of basic education like metrics 10th class then you can't join Indian Army.
For general duty in Indian Army you should have atleast 10th pass certificate followed by some physical exam conducted by Indian army.
Sir I suggest you to first complete your 10th class after
then pass 12th class. On the basis of 12th class certificate you can join NDA(national defence academy)
Which is conducted by UPSC(union public service commission) twice in a year generally june/december of every year.
24th February 2019, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

My wish is to be an SA ARMY, BUT I DON'T HAVE MATRIC CERTIFICATE, BUT I HAVE EXPERIENCE CAUSE I'M WORKING AS A SECURITY
MY AIM IS TO PROTECT SOUTH AFRICAN PEOPLE
HIT ME ON THIS NUMBERS
27th February 2019, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am Noliqua Mbendane. I am 21 year old female, i passed my matric with a high certificate, do i stand a chance in joining the military
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?